Player Watch #6: Caleb Windsor – the kid just has 'it'

Remove this Banner Ad

Reid is definitely a gun but the wank fest on fox footy during the West Coast vs Sydney game was unbearable, they even mentioned the fact he is on the bench. Not in a normal way, along the lines of "if you're looking for Reid he's on the bench ATM"

Anyway happy with Windsor, been very surprising the way he's had an impact.

Reid is definitely a gun but the wank fest on fox footy during the West Coast vs Sydney game was unbearable, they even mentioned the fact he is on the bench. Not in a normal way, along the lines of "if you're looking for Reid he's on the bench ATM"

Anyway happy with Windsor, been very surprising the way he's had an impact.
the only reason 80% of people watch west coast games is for reid tbf

I didn’t say that? I’m saying the main reason neutrals would turn on a WCE game would be to watch him.
He said the only reason 80% of people watch is because of Reid. WC have more supporters than us. Reid would hardly bring in more than a handful of keen eyes.

What else would you be watching as a west coast fan? They're certainly not in the era watching to expect a win. They would be more interested on seeing their future prospects run around and look promising. (Yes i'm aware they where in the game Saturday, that would have drawn people in not expecting it. It got me to have a look around half time)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back