Player Watch #9: Trent Cotchin is an obscenely good 3 x Premiership Captain, Victorian Captain & Brownlow Medalist

Remove this Banner Ad

So you're not talking about me then, because anyone who questions his courage is a fool. What is questionable is his disposal and his leadership/ability to stand up in big games consistently, which have both been getting worse each year since his brownlow year. He has been significantly better this year though.

And I'm not the only one to criticize him for this, supporter or other. He is hardly good enough to be above criticism.
We won, are you lost ?

Nah not you. No one is immune to constructive criticism but Cotchin's good far outweighs anything negative.
At times he's tried too hard to be a leader. Now he's letting it all come naturally.

He has said some fairly insightful things about his leadership and where it was at, at the end of last year. He is definitely playing and leading better this year.

Hey tiggers, i don't venture far from the North Board very often but i watched footy calcified tonight for the first time in years and was fortunate enough to see Trent interviewed, have to say he is a quality individual, spoke very well, really composed, confident and mature, a credit to your club :thumbsu:

Jab sooking about losing the Brownlow and didn't return Cotch's call. I wouldn't buy a latte off him when he is serving them next year

Jobe is a s**t bloke. ****ed off overseas and left his team mates to burn while captain of the club during their darkest hour.

Cotch was great on FC very mature for his age and I agree with Carro that he was BOG, that steal of the bombres late in the game was sublime and he showed that man/girl Heppel how to play football, one of the quickest players I have seen to get ball to foot or hand and thankfully he is using his abilities to attack this year instead of that hortible style he had to play last year.

There is another Brownlow in Cotch in the next year or two, maybe this time he will get to enjoy the night without being robbed by that filthy drug cheating barista Jab Whatascum.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cotch and Dusty are one of those awesome double acts a few teams this year have.

Opposition supporters still refuse to rate him or some of our others though.

According to them it was all Dusty last night. Dusty was awesome and clearly best on ground and I love him and really really hope he never leaves Richmond but you can't have that sort of emphatic win, which it was, a very emphatic win, with only one player playing brilliantly.

Cotch and Dusty are one of those awesome double acts a few teams this year have.

Opposition supporters still refuse to rate him or some of our others though.

According to them it was all Dusty last night. Dusty was awesome and clearly best on ground and I love him and really really hope he never leaves Richmond but you can't have that sort of emphatic win, which it was, a very emphatic win, with only one player playing brilliantly.
Next to each other in the team song...
upload_2017-6-3_23-20-41.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back