Banter Adelaide Board's Combined Politics/Covid discussion Banter Thread (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh FFS - its your hill you are dying on, not mine as I never would be silly enough to say no child be exposed to Covid as its utter fantasy stuff

you posted this in a comment a few comments back...notice the change in wording (I made the font larger just in case you forgot)

No child should be exposed to Covid the same as no Child child should be exposed to any Harm, threats be it Violence or Illness

But if you want to stick your head in the sand and not acknowledge what is reality then so be it
Yea that was when I attempted to explain it to you, which was a waste..
Attempting to Explain anything to you that seems to be a waste, as you always seem to cherry-pick part sentence.

Leave for tomorrow have to do some work tonight so changing PC

Yes you're the type of retiree that dreams about ScoMo and then posts about him first thing in the morning and comes up with silly names, something a 12 year old would come up.

As for your hobbies, you posted a picture once of a fence you trimmed, problem was there was still growth showing, so maybe you need to spend more time perfecting that and less ScoMo.

Now you are having a go at lonely people who go have a drink at pubs. Man what kind of person are you? Personally I am in a position where I don't have to and I am thankful for that, unlike you I don't look down at them.

As opposed to a PM who dreams up his own nickname so everyone can call him that.

Yeh, how mature is that?

God, you must be nauseating to live with. Difficult to live up to your high and mighty lofty morals and ethics.

You give me absolutely comedy sometimes. Literally gold, I tells ya, gold.

Don’t worry somehow I can imagine you being that man at the bar when you are retired.

So WA has 24 new cases off only 4,743 tests which in reality would be a lot higher. Omicron is there now, very unlikely it can be stopped.

So what does this mean for their borders? Surely if the numbers escalate as per the other states he can't justify keeping the borders closed.
Both SA & Queensland hit more than 500 daily cases within a week of current WA number... so unless they have ring fenced the positive cases, which is near impossible with Omicron... then the next week will be interesting to watch.

Looks like they will be opening up earlier not later than they were originally intending. McGowan may have spoken up too early.

Get the hospitals ready, kids vaccinated ASAP, boosters for vulnerable & have plenty of RAT kits ready to go.

Yea that was when I attempted to explain it to you, which was a waste..
Attempting to Explain anything to you that seems to be a waste, as you always seem to cherry-pick part sentence.

Leave for tomorrow have to do some work tonight so changing PC
NO just no. You made an absolute statement. I checked you on it - you refused to answer the question i raised but repeated to post the same stuff. THEN you changed the wording - which changed the statement and are now going back to the original statement for some unexplained reason. I just can't believe you are digging in on this as it was really simple - insane stuff

NO just no. You made an absolute statement. I checked you on it - you refused to answer the question i raised but repeated to post the same stuff. THEN you changed the wording - which changed the statement and are now going back to the original statement for some unexplained reason. I just can't believe you are digging in on this as it was really simple - insane stuff
Look we all know we can't guarantee anyone, including kids from not getting covid... so you are right.

All we can do is minimise risks.

As opposed to a PM who dreams up his own nickname so everyone can call him that.

Yeh, how mature is that?

God, you must be nauseating to live with. Difficult to live up to your high and mighty lofty morals and ethics.

Don’t worry somehow I can imagine you being that man at the bar when you are retired.
So he’s immature but you’re mature constantly coming up with cringeworthy names for him after dreaming about him?

Oh I reckon I give you more than comedy, even though I can be quite humorous.

The thing is it’s not high and might lofty values, it’s just values that normal society lives by, but I can understand how you would think that when your morals are in the gutter.

Nah, don’t reckon I will. I have enough family and friends to keep me company. But thanks for your best wishes

Same odds as some of these people I guess

& how many people are vaccinated v unvaccinated.

That's right, you clearly failed maths & stats.

Your anti-vaxxer slippery facts continues same idiocy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So if you had natural delta immunity you were better protected than a vaccinated person who’d never had it.

And yet, the first group were sacked from their jobs, coerced, demonized, and locked out of society, in favour of the second group.

Nuts.

have you got stats to support that? I don't have any, but seeing you made a statement of fact, I'm sure that you can.
Just look at the number of USA kids covid deaths for starters & compare to r
total worldwide flu deaths.

& how many people are vaccinated v unvaccinated.

That's right, you clearly failed maths & stats.

Your anti-vaxxer slippery facts continues same idiocy.

I was merely responding to this.

What are the odds of him being critically sick with covid if he was fully vaccinated.

Want to take a bet...

You know deep down the likely answer.

Happy to be proved wrong

No idea if Meat Loaf was or not, maybe he wasn’t, but clearly some vaccinated people do get sick and die.

You seem to think they don’t.

So WA has 24 new cases off only 4,743 tests which in reality would be a lot higher. Omicron is there now, very unlikely it can be stopped.

So what does this mean for their borders? Surely if the numbers escalate as per the other states he can't justify keeping the borders closed.

Lol McClown doesn’t care about what’s justifiable

I was merely responding to this.

No idea if Meat Loaf was or not, maybe he wasn’t, but clearly some vaccinated people do get sick and die.

You seem to think they don’t.
No s**t Sherlock... which is why I said that it is about a 10% chance he is vaccinated... though likely less based on his anti-vax comments.

More slippery facts saying I have claimed vaccinated people can't die.

I'll give you a tip though, vaccinated people are far less likely to die!

All these same people endorsed the sh*t out of my posts for years when I said Rob Chapman was a bad chairman and stated very specifically the reasons I thought that.

I don’t think once in all those years any of them asked me if I’d ever been a chairman of an AFL club! Go figure.

if you
WOW, I guess I should have expected that type of comment from you.

But Yea No Child should be Exposed to covid, No Child should be exposed to any form od Illness that can lead to death,
Yes, It will not happen In My Time, But that does not mean we should stop trying and just let it go.
And I am Awake I have seen the effects first hand, I have seen enough illness in Kids to want my Country to never give up in their attempts to eliminate the cause.

It’s weird because kids aren’t the seriously at risk, old and/or immunocompromised people are. You do know this? Surely.

have you got stats to support that? I don't have any, but seeing you made a statement of fact, I'm sure that you can.

It’s well established it’s milder than influenza in children. Data sets below.

The second article here also highlights what everybody not pushing a narrative (rules out ”experts” like Kane and ADL9798) has understood for some time — that even immunocompromised children are not at anywhere near the same risk as adults.

However, intriguingly, even children with serious medical conditions, who are on immunosuppressive or cancer treatment, are much less affected by COVID-19 than adults.1

You’ve certainly changed your tune from sooking about having your opinion questioned to now throwing out abuse

1990crow is a rampant moron hypocrite. Total *******, but thanks for his input. Which amounted to ScoMo screwed everything. It’s literally kindy strength considerations.

Yeh, how mature is that?

why would he retire?.. he spends most of his days peering out his office window watching everyone else work by the sounds of it…

he’s one of those lazy retired already but still going into work types..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back