Oppo Camp Adelaide falling apart

How many players/ staff will walk out of Adelaide at the end of this year?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

there has always been rumours of a divide in the AFC having lived there for 13 years.
Apparently Van Berlo when capt had a little clicky group and if you weren't in it your weren't included.
Common thread, Rucciuto and Goodwins little group
Even the issues between McLeod and Edwards, whilst not visible on the field coud not have been good for culture off it.

there has always been rumours of a divide in the AFC having lived there for 13 years.
Apparently Van Berlo when capt had a little clicky group and if you weren't in it your weren't included.
Common thread, Rucciuto and Goodwins little group
Even the issues between McLeod and Edwards, whilst not visible on the field coud not have been good for culture off it.
Who the hell is Van Berlo lol

As much as I’m enjoying this, more so because of the salt in the wounds of some their s**t truck supporters, there’s not a pro sport list in the land that’s more resilient than the crows. Which begs the question, why would a club inflict something like what they went through in that preseason camp? It’s really unbelievable.

As much as I’m enjoying this, more so because of the salt in the wounds of some their s**t truck supporters, there’s not a pro sport list in the land that’s more resilient than the crows. Which begs the question, why would a club inflict something like what they went through in that preseason camp? It’s really unbelievable.
i think they used that crowd last year and it got them to a grand final so i guess that built confidence in them.

i think they used that crowd last year and it got them to a grand final so i guess that built confidence in them.

I guess it was viewed that it helped but according to all the experts they were the best side all year. I wouldn’t have thrown the baby out with the bath water and gone all clock work orange on the list. Seems a bit of an extreme reaction to losing a GF.

I guess the psychological damage the tiges inflicted on the comp is actually a real thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ronaldo misses a penalty, the Crows are having pre-season camp troubles... not a good time to be a power stancer. :(

Oh we're from Ad-ellll-ade

A bunch of flogs we're from Ad-ellll-lade...
On any camp you will see us without our phones
with blindfolds on...
if we get lost then never mind we will cry and sook and moan

Oh were from ad-el-lade
We never blame anyone until we lose the grand fi n aaaaaal
ike the rangers of old
we stand up like clones

Oh were from Ad-elll...... ( i just pood by pants) lade

Back