Autopsy AFL 2021 AAMI Community Series - Pies v Tigers Fri March 5th 7:25pm AEDT (Marvel) Highlights in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

your definition of control is a little tenous, and given you were actually well held

You’re right. Well held.

We threw everything we had at the pies in this March preaseason practice match and couldn’t shake them.

I suspect heads will roll. And join Eddie at Centrelink.

Lol, Buckley went peddle to the mettle and kept Pendles, Grundy, all the stars on till the final siren. We took Nank (who was bathing Grundy) off at halftime, Cotch off at halftime, Grimes off at 3/4 time and same with Dusty. Your A grade midfield couldn’t get over ours of Chol, RCD, Martyn (not Dusty) and Bolton. Embarrassing the lengths Buckley went to to win a pre season game.

no - what’s embarrassing is you guys making free kick count an issue - you have no excuses for your performance when you had 19 premiership players in your squad.
While we were missing key players and Sidebottom for virtually all the game.
You were not convincing in last night.

no - what’s embarrassing is you guys making free kick count an issue - you have no excuses for your performance when you had 19 premiership players in your squad.
While we were missing key players and Sidebottom for virtually all the game.
You were not convincing in last night.

Naaah, i think you’ll find it was Collingwood supporters in the thread. And we were missing key players as well. And we benched players early. And you kept your guns on. And you won the free kick count. Embarrassing stuff from you guys.

Naaah, i think you’ll find it was Collingwood supporters in the thread. And we were missing key players as well. And we benched players early. And you kept your guns on. And you won the free kick count. Embarrassing stuff from you guys.

We held the premiers, and then outscored them in them in the second half.
That’s positive.
What were your positives? - kept Cox quiet for half a game?

We held the premiers, and then outscored them in them in the second half.
That’s positive.
What were your positives? - kept Cox quiet for half a game?

You’re clearly drunk. But congratulations on the preseason moral.

my clarity of thought and insight is telling after a few drinks - it’s a pity the Tigers were on the receiving end tonight.
Sorry.

Yep, you’re drunk.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back