Game Day AFL Round 15 - Match Preview North Melbourne@Collingwood (Marvel Stadium– 7:25PM)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 to 61 inside 50's. THAT is a putrid smashing right there. No other stats needed. Camels back night. I am just hoping this is the loss we had to have....

I seriously think this is the loss we need to have for a wake up that we just aren’t that good. Injuries sure, but we are not a top 4 team in any year and I expect that we won’t be come seasons end. Thankfully it’s a weak season across the board.

Is anyone else kind of glad though? I mean, finally!

Between the Stevo betting incident and this rubbish, our vanilla season has gone from beige bullsh!t to spicy adversity real quick.

Magpies with their backs against the wall is far more interesting than magpies tip-toeing silently through the season to be another also ran.

Tonight was unwatchable, as has most of the season been.

Let's hope this changes things.

And as for a plus tonight, Rhyce has taken a big step towards a real job. Well done to him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On current form, we will lose the next 4 games after this and be 7th or 8th on the ladder. Can’t find form and launch to win a flag from there. IMO our 2019 season is done.

I seriously think this is the loss we need to have for a wake up that we just aren’t that good. Injuries sure, but we are not a top 4 team in any year and I expect that we won’t be come seasons end. Thankfully it’s a weak season across the board.

We don't have the cattle. Another two injuries tonight.
It's only going to get worse.

Wow. Haven’t seen them play this bad in years. It’s horrible and agonising to watch. Struggling to even see a spark from anyone. Waiting for someone to fly the flag, but haven’t seen much tonight.

Yeah, you all try and tell me the coach isn’t the problem here. We’ve been playing like this for over a month or more. It’s the players when it’s a bad game here and a bad game there.

When it’s near season long, it’s a coaching problem.
Ya think that these missing players don't making a difference?

Howe
Aish
Elliott
Beams
Langdon
Adams
Stephenson

Plus these two barely played tonight
Reid
Sier

Yep it's the coach.

Status