Werewolf Alter-ego Werewolf - GAME OVER - OES AND MWPP WIN :P

Remove this Banner Ad

I regret this.

I thought someone out there might feel like turning on their critical thinking faculties for a second here but apparently not.

SK sitting back laughing. Of course, we both know who that is though, don’t we NaturalDisaster

Wanna know who the Alpha is?

I regret this.

I thought someone out there might feel like turning on their critical thinking faculties for a second here but apparently not.

SK sitting back laughing. Of course, we both know who that is though, don’t we NaturalDisaster
I can only speak for myself but I didn't know who was who for five days and haven't had the opportunity to go back over the game and determine the best course of action. Evil have had a massive leg up for days and you went and killed off all the people who could help us without having their own agenda.

So really, this is your fault and you should feel bad.

I can only speak for myself but I didn't know who was who for five days and haven't had the opportunity to go back over the game and determine the best course of action. Evil have had a massive leg up for days and you went and killed off all the people who could help us without having their own agenda.

What's tarks meant to be again?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Our leg up was our head being outed night one for absolutely no reason by our opposing faction. Wouldn’t have happened in a game where night immune seer as villager.

This game is balanced from most angles, the advantage of having five heads to bounce ideas around in searching for a pattern mitigated by all of the other downsides we’ve fought in the mechanics.

In any case - our best move, and the village’s, is to take out the alpha before the cub is hit. I’ve given you the two names it can be out of - both are certainly night immune, and behaviourally I think my initial inclination about which was which was right. The SK wouldn’t be a bad consolation prize.

Our leg up was our head being outed night one for absolutely no reason by our opposing faction. Wouldn’t have happened in a game where night immune seer as villager.

This game is balanced from most angles, the advantage of having five heads to bounce ideas around in searching for a pattern mitigated by all of the other downsides we’ve fought in the mechanics.

In any case - our best move, and the village’s, is to take out the alpha before the cub is hit. I’ve given you the two names it can be out of - both are certainly night immune, and behaviourally I think my initial inclination about which was which was right. The SK wouldn’t be a bad consolation prize.
Are you suggesting those names because you've run out of people you can kill?

as an aside, does anyone know if ghee needs to be kept refrigerated?
4. Ghee Is Extremely Shelf Stable
Because there is no water in ghee, bacteria won’t grow there, so you can skip refrigeration. Ghee travels well: Take it camping or off the grid. To keep ghee shelf stable be sure your jar of ghee remains both water and steam-free; don’t place it right next to the steaming stovetop. If your ghee gets tainted with water or food, then refrigerate; it’ll be fine for future use.

I think some of you need reminding how the game works - please see the list. If someone who knows the pattern wants to fill it in for the village's benefit, go your hardest.

PLease note the people with a name in the alter ego section are pointless hits - they are dead. You might as well try voting for players who do not have their alter-ego revealed - this means they are still alive.

Update Players List:

ROLEALTER-EGO
ZergMinion
SMcroweater 41
PMBangerspor_please_ya
The Half BackRU_
DockerDen5215
GREENESHOOTSboncer34
croweater 41Dero
Dero
raskolnikov
omgfridge
por_please_yaDockerDen5215
Dingster
Chipmunkserial_thrilla
MC Bad GeniusChipmunk
BovoPMBangers
MannumPowerThe Half Back
The Filth WizardDingster
NaturalDisasterHatchy1992
Hatchy1992
ItsmyshowMannumPower
boncer34
jmoo wanfumbler
Genghis TronGenghis Tron
Grand Uncle HoraceHoos
Elton Johns wig
Smeg HeadGrand Uncle Horace
RU_MC Bad Genius
BarrybranSM
serial_thrilla
Hoos
fumblerSmeg Head
Tarkyn_24ZergMinion

4. Ghee Is Extremely Shelf Stable
Because there is no water in ghee, bacteria won’t grow there, so you can skip refrigeration. Ghee travels well: Take it camping or off the grid. To keep ghee shelf stable be sure your jar of ghee remains both water and steam-free; don’t place it right next to the steaming stovetop. If your ghee gets tainted with water or food, then refrigerate; it’ll be fine for future use.

perfect!

I’m going to do a masterchef WW and the ghee protects you until it becomes tainted with water on night 5

Per Chippy's list

ROLEALTER-EGO
ZergMinionBovo
DockerDen5215Tarkyn_24
DeroItsmyshow
raskolnikovjmoo wan
omgfridgeraskolnikov
DingsterGREENESHOOTS
Hatchy1992The Filth Wizard
boncer34Elton Johns Wig
Elton Johns wigNaturalDisaster
serial_thrillaBarrybran
Hoosomgfridge

No idea what roles are still around

Per Chippy's list

ROLEALTER-EGO
ZergMinionBovo
DockerDen5215Tarkyn_24
DeroItsmyshow
raskolnikovjmoo wan
omgfridgeraskolnikov
DingsterGREENESHOOTS
Hatchy1992The Filth Wizard
boncer34Elton Johns Wig
Elton Johns wigNaturalDisaster
serial_thrillaBarrybran
Hoosomgfridge

No idea what roles are still around
Good point.

Roles:

Alpha Wolf
Cub

Underboss (acting GF)
Goon

Serial Killer

Flog

Villager x 5

If any of you are around, we're having a short phase until 2PM - no modkill for not voting due to short phases now.

GREENESHOOTS raskolnikov omgfridge Elton Johns Wig Bovo

okay sorry for more changes.

i want to lynch bouncer to really kill Elton J-W as I believe him to be the SK

thanks LiterallyNobody and the hardest working co-mod in the business MWPP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back