Werewolf Alter-ego Werewolf - GAME OVER - OES AND MWPP WIN :P

Remove this Banner Ad

Get Shit Done The Expanse GIF - GetShitDone TheExpanse TheExpanseGetThingsDone GIFs

The village were so mad they decided to take it out on a corpse.

but the corpse was actually someone else. Who was very much alive. But not for lo-

wait what. They tried to kill him but they couldn’t. Why not? It’s like there was some invisible force protecting him.

Sorry. Let me see if Higgins gets this goal.

YES. GO SAINTERS!!!!

where was I?

Oh yeah right. The lynch.

so the protection made a bright white light emanate from the bloke they were trying to kill.

It shined two beams off at two random villagers.

The man who avoided the lynch tossed the amulet to another person who unwittingly caught it as two village aligned players dropped dead.

boncer34 (villager) and Grand Uncle Horace (seer) lynched by village.

the amulet will become a potato. It will explode by random chance at the end of any phase. It must now be passed each PHASE and does not retain its protective properties.

IT IS NOW NIGHT. IF MOVES CONE IN SOONER I WILL TRY AND FINISH THIS PHASE ASAP.

Well that was an unexpected turn of events. Well played Tarks.

Meanwhile OES

Have You Lost Your Mind Bobbie Draper GIF - HaveYouLostYourMind BobbieDraper TheExpanse GIFs

Dead thread plse.
Sorry matey. I nearly saved you.

But then you made me sad so I changed my mind again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This mod is going nigh nighs.
Go saints.
Deadline at 8am tomorrow

DEADLINE

alter ego of SM - croweater 41 (villager) - killed by Wolves

It is now day.

If we get everyone to vote I will call the phase early after an hour grace period. Let’s aim for a 2pm deadline. There will be no more modkills for missed votes due to changed deadline time.

Mod note: everybody in second place will be lynched if the leading vote getter is already dead.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back