FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

Channel 10 have obviously allowed for another non-elimination leg so I wonder what happens if Harry doesn’t play his advantage? I guess they will just have to make some other ‘twist’ after merge.

The twist was stupid but I thought the tribal was good, especially the tension as to whether AK was telling the truth.
I don’t mind the twist, it caused chaos at tribal and Harry got AK to panic and tell him the vote. Yes it’s gutsy trusting AK, but now he knows that Brooke is clearly calling the shots and can adjust his gameplay accordingly. Also didn’t have to tell anyone what the advantage was, bonus.

Cameraman just looking at Harry and then pointing down to the clue
Thats poor production right there. Standing 5 feet from the clue for several minutes amd constantly panning between it amd the survivors. Basically gave away the location.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disappointed to see Flick and Phoebe go back to back. Best 2 babes on the show. Especially Flick.

Flick should have seen Brooke flipping on her though. Lazy gameplay to just sit back and think she wouldnt want revenge. I would have thought by now that the Brooke/Locky power couple would be in the crosshairs and its an easy excuse to eliminate someone.

Disappointed to see Flick and Phoebe go back to back. Best 2 babes on the show. Especially Flick.

Flick should have seen Brooke flipping on her though. Lazy gameplay to just sit back and think she wouldnt want revenge. I would have thought by now that the Brooke/Locky power couple would be in the crosshairs and its an easy excuse to eliminate someone.

Mat floated the idea of blindsiding Locky but Flick, Harry and Shonee stuck with the Locky/Brooke/AK alliance and voted out John instead.

give us a spell. in what way?

Thought it was pretty obvious but just to make it crystal clear “good move guys” and shaking hands opposed to “seriously maaaaaan” and tantrums on the way out.

The issue with Tuesday's episode is that Phoebe showed a lack of class? Please.

I didn’t say it was an issue with either episode. I also don’t really care but to me, it shows a lack of maturity and class yeh.

Thats poor production right there. Standing 5 feet from the clue for several minutes amd constantly panning between it amd the survivors. Basically gave away the location.
Sharn is a truly terrible liar.

You could see on Dave and Moana's face that they thought she was talking out of her arse... But to see Moana say that she trusts her even after that was confusing.
Please both remember that the edit we see doesn't mean it's how it was for the players. The shots panning between clue and Harry could have been taken at a different time. It would be very poor (possible, but I hope not likely) that Harry found it because of camera people.
Mo saying she still trusts Sharn could be footage shot before the latest stuff. Or it could be that she trusts her enough to work with her somewhat, in the same way she's previously said she doesn't fully trust Dave but is willing to work with him because there is some trust.

As for Dave, I think he, and for that matter Harry as well, have greatly benefited from the Hantz effect (ie. being on back-to-back seasons without the rest of the cast having seen your season). They were already filming this season whilst theirs was still airing here, so whilst lines like "they've forgotten that I'm Dirty Harry" and the like resonate with the casuals, were the players themselves actually still in the country to see when he started having to play hard?
I like that you are thinking about this sort of stuff but from last night's episode there were some pretty clear references by (I think) Brooke to Dirty Harry and him having finished top 3.

How naive was Flick to think that Brooke had forgiven her, should have pulled the trigger on Brooke the first chance she had.

The fact that Brooke and Locky are toight was even more of a reason to get rid of her because it completely rocks Locky's game and takes out his sounding board.

Deserved to be voted out for her stupidity.

Not sure how Harry can walk around with those watermelon sized balls.
Thought for sure AK was playing him.

Been in and out lately.

I thought Dave had 2 real idols. ...what's this talk of a fake one?
He made a fake one after he found the first one
My recollection is that he made the fake one before tribe swap and that he has found his two idols after the swap.

Wiki episode 4 (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Survivor:_All_Stars) mentions "David grew concerned that Mat was becoming too powerful with his new idol and his position in the game, so David cut the diamond-like knob off of the tackle box from the reward and crafted a fake idol out of it for potential future chaos."

It then lists Dave finding what I believe was his first idol in episode 9 and his 2nd (from Phoebe's clue) would be ep 11.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back