Australian Survivor: Blood vs Water

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not that surprised by the winner, but very surprised by the whitewash.

I think it became obvious who the winner was as the final tribal progressed.

To be fair, he deserved the white wash over those 2.

The thing is from the voters little speeches when voting that they really loved him. Even after the win they were puppy dogging around him.

He played a great social game for such a beast of a bloke.

I don’t think Jordan, David and Michelle asked anything

It's an edit - Jeff Probst has said about the US version that the final tribal can/has gone for up to 3 hours, so obviously we're getting a very parred down version of it. They probably edit it just enough to show how clearly the jury were supporting Mark.

Not a huge fan of Mark or Sam as people but he played the best game so can't begrudge him.

To be fair, he deserved the white wash over those 2.

The thing is from the voters little speeches when voting that they really loved him. Even after the win they were puppy dogging around him.

He played a great social game for such a beast of a bloke.
Sacrificing Sam by not taking the idols to tribal (knowing that Sam was a likely vote) is the best move he pulled for the entire game. They both realised that Mark was more well liked by the rest of the tribe and that would be the best way for them to win as a couple. I reckon Shay wins tonight if Sam is in the final 3 instead of Mark.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol shay worst pitch ever. wasn’t going to win anyways by the sounds of things but failed to mention her biggest selling points.

surprised jury wasn’t really bitter towards sam and mark.

Mark played the best game. Would have been interesting if he went head-to-head with Josh but he really was great.

Glad that the jury weren't completely stupid.

lol shay worst pitch ever. wasn’t going to win anyways by the sounds of things but failed to mention her biggest selling points.

surprised jury wasn’t really bitter towards sam and mark.
I'm surprised that there wasn't any bitterness in the jury for Sam and Mark especially from Jesse and Jordy. Props that they didn't show any bias in the end and recognised Mark played the best game of the final three.

Mark was the deserving winner and played the game better out of the final three.

Agree Shay should have sold herself better though. Should have highlighted more that everybody recognised her as the biggest threat and therefore the biggest target but still fight and scrapped to the final jury despite everybody gunning for her.

Chrissy never had any chance of winning the final vote. She simply just attached herself to the biggest alliance and didn't make any moves. Even the last move she claims against Josh wasn't really a move anyway because she was effectively forced to vote against one or the other who she was close to. There is no doubt that if Shay didn't win immunity she would've voted Shay out and wouldn't have made the big move.

Last edited:
Mark was almost always in control and everything he did was deliberate and calculated.

A fantastic example of a returning player learning from their mistakes in their first season and taking out the win in their second.

Bravo.
he was also extremely lucky that he got one of the stupidest lineups in the world that let him coast to the end with an idol.

Well that was a predictable finale and a predictable winner, it was always going to come down to who out of Mark and Josh was going to win it and once Josh was voted out it was Mark's to lose. He would have had to really stuff up his pitch to the jury to lose from there with him having a much stronger game to sell than the other two.

In the end his pitch to the jury was better than the other two although Chrissy made a better pitch than I thought she would but she was never getting any votes regardless of how good her pitch was. Shay's pitch was the worst of the three and having been voted out she didn't deserve to win it anyway.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back