FTA-TV Australian Survivor - Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fenella's confessional where she's wearing a black buff
is up there with some of the worst continuity errors from last season's NZ version. Not back-to-back confessionals of contestant in island garb and then suddenly freshly shaved in what happens to be their vote off episode, bad, but still pretty poor that nobody in production picked up on it.

Benji seemed to go from having a mark under his eye, to no mark, to mark again a couple of times as well.

That 'dish washing' confessional from Zach a few episodes ago was pre-game as well lol. They just throw s**t together to suit their narrative hoping we won't notice.

Oh and what did I just read on wikipedia:
"Benji Wilson, brother of Australian Survivor season 4 contestant Anneliese Wilson"

Is this common knowledge?

MoLKnsn.png
ljnHjuG.png

Survivor Know-it-OZ mentioned that in their preview a few weeks ago.

I haven't watched this since that bogan chick with the bad foot got voted off and everyone was crying- does it get any better, or is still shyte?

On a side note, everyone should do themselves a favour and watch the full season of the recent South Africa Survivor. which just finished. Immense TV.

I haven't watched this since that bogan chick with the bad foot got voted off and everyone was crying- does it get any better, or is still shyte?

On a side note, everyone should do themselves a favour and watch the full season of the recent South Africa Survivor. which just finished. Immense TV.
How did you watch that? Torrent or stream?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back