Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Thunder win

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • No result

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I would trade our entire bowling squad for Rashid Khan and 4 Reserve Grade pie throwers
Doesn't help the Swepson has gone to s**t/been found out.

I remember thinking our bowling attack had the tools to be decent by now a few seasons ago. We've somehow just gotten worse. Bizarre captaincy doesn't help. Where is Prestwidge?

Doesn't help the Swepson has gone to s**t/been found out.

I remember thinking our bowling attack had the tools to be decent by now a few seasons ago. We've somehow just gotten worse. Bizarre captaincy doesn't help. Where is Prestwidge?

Swepson has his one good game for the season last match. I knew it was too good to be true.

What’s worse is they have him another over when Mujeeb still has one up his sleeve.

Lynn hasn't really impressed me as captain. When the opposition gets on top we seem too have no strategy with the ball or in the field to bring us back into the match. Far too often we rely on opposition mistakes.

nothing about the way he plays gave me the impression he would make a good captain. seems like they picked him for the marketing.

If vettori isn't going to bowl his left arm unhittable spinners what's the point of him being a part of this set up? Surely he's still fit enough to send 24 balls down and hide in the field? He's deadset better than all of the heat bowlers

There were 4 overs left and Mujeeb had an over spare, Lalor 1 over spare, Doggett 1 over spare and Prestwidge with 2 up his sleeve.

Oh I know let’s bowl BEN ******* CUTTING!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There were 4 overs left and Mujeeb had an over spare, Lalor 1 over spare, Doggett 1 over spare and Prestwidge with 2 up his sleeve.

Oh I know let’s bowl BEN ******* CUTTING!!!
Only giving Prestwidge 2 is a ******* joke from Lynn. He and Lalor have been our only 2 decent bowlers.

If the very definition of insanity is doing the exact same thing over and over and over again expecting a different result what does that say about whoever keeps cutting bowling after he gets tonked every.single. game?

Don’t let that junk wicket paper over the fact that bowling Cutting who has been going at over 10 an over was a ******* idiotic decision. Prestwidge bowling at an economy rate of 7 and was starting to get into the groove.

Don’t let that junk wicket paper over the fact that bowling Cutting who has been going at over 10 an over was a ******* idiotic decision. Prestwidge bowling at an economy rate of 7 and was starting to get into the groove.
The only one that looked like getting Watson out. Lynn's captaincy is yet another disadvantage to a team already crippled by a putrid bowling attack.

5th home loss out of 5 coming up tonight. I don’t know why you’d bother even watching the Heat play at home. They are ******* allergic to winning. Feel sorry for the loyal supporters who turn up expecting things to be different.

Back