Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

elbarton

All Australian
Jun 27, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
All the young players get the moment in their sun, I thought it would be a valuable discussion to have about which half forward flanker (or high half forward, in the current lexicon) is the best? Focusing on players who are on the wrong side of 30s.

Who would you take from the following (no particular order?)

Gary Rohan
Shaun Higgins
Tom T Lynch
Luke Breust
Aaron Hall
Jack Gunston
Dayne Zorko

If I have innocently and unknowingly missed a player in the above hastily compiled list, please write a cliched response such as ("Uh, __________ says hello")

*NB: This thread is in no way designed to draw attention to a player from the club that I support

Last edited:
All the young players get the moment in their sun, I thought it would be a valuable discussion to have about which half forward flanker (or high half forward, in the current lexicon) is the best? Focusing on players who are on the wrong side of 30s.

Gary Rohan
Shaun Higgins
Tom T Lynch
Luke Breust
Aaron Hall
Robbie Gray

If I have innocently and unknowingly missed a player in the above hastily compiled list, please write a cliched response such as ("Uh, __________ says hello")

*NB: This thread is in no way designed to draw attention to a player from the club that I support
Hall has been a defender pretty much all year

Robbie Gray every day of the week

It's not even close and never was

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

Love the way Robbie was slipped in as if an afterthought.... rename this fred as “hey, I’m a port fan and love me some Robbie gray

Tarryn Thomas. He’s nearly 22 you know

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a man of the people, I have edited the thread to include Jack Gunston and Dayne Zorko. It is important to have representation in media

sheesh, next people will be asking for a poll :rolleyes:

Gary Rohan
Shaun Higgins
Tom T Lynch
Luke Breust
Aaron Hall
Robbie Gray
Jack Gunston
Dayne Zorko

martin

Ok I will play.

Robbie G is so far ahead of every young scamp it is not funny.

Gunston, when fit, is probably the best ageing 3rd tall half forward trundling around.

I did giggle when I saw the Grohan's name on your list.

Yes as the second leading scorer on that list it seems strange that he’d be mentioned in an age specified half forward thread

*Insert irrational anger about a player from my team here*

Gunston and Zorko are two very good nominations

Back