Best Grand Final moments of All Time.

Remove this Banner Ad

harmes-110809-246-1.jpg
Cue the obligatory "ball was out" whinge from Pies supporters. :)

If you don't get the chills watching that goal, you are physically incapable of getting the chills.

*Bigfooty poster says something that SnowyRaichu doesn't like*

SnowyRaichu "GO JUMP OFF A CLIFFZ"

No, he claimed what he said was right by putting /thread at the end of his comment

Plus 3 grand finals in a row > 3 grand finals over 5 years.

that's a fact

O
No, he claimed what he said was right by putting /thread at the end of his comment

Plus 3 grand finals in a row > 3 grand finals over 5 years.

that's a fact
A Geelong supporter values his team's big moments over another team's! Whatever shall he do about it!

Why, jump off a cliff I suppose!

O
A Geelong supporter values his team's big moments over another team's! Whatever shall he do about it!

Why, jump off a cliff I suppose!

Yes, he should jump of a cliff, gotta use a little logic here, i mean if a melbourne supporter said that the demons are a better team then the hawks.. would that be true? nope, and 3 premierships over 5 years isn't as good as 3 in a row.. simple as that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, he should jump of a cliff,
Mr Judgement here should learn how to spell.

gotta use a little logic here,
Like I'm going to take advice from a Pokemon fan.

i mean if a melbourne supporter said that the demons are a better team then the hawks.. would that be true? nope, and 3 premierships over 5 years isn't as good as 3 in a row.. simple as that.
I'm pretty sure the comparison is a bit closer than that.

Anyway, we're not talking about SnowyRaichu's favourite GF moments, we're talking about everyone else's too. You need to harden up if an "/thread" tag makes you want people to die.

Mr Judgement here should learn how to spell.

Like I'm going to take advice from a Pokemon fan.

I'm pretty sure the comparison is a bit closer than that.

Anyway, we're not talking about SnowyRaichu's favourite GF moments, we're talking about everyone else's too. You need to harden up if an "/thread" tag makes you want people to die.

someone is a little bitter :p

Straight after Cox got away with the biggest shove in the back so he could kick back in
And a few dubious decisions earlier, but don't let the truth get in the way of a great moment will you ;)
Still a good grab regardless.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back