Podcast BigFooty FINALSCAST - Episode 1 ft Michaels, Tiger71 & Captain Blood17

Remove this Banner Ad

captain blood 17 approached me with a great idea, that we should do a Finalscast!

This episode isn't Richmond based like our usual shows, its a general look at the upcoming finals games, but still with the same laughs and banter that we usually have.

*episode contains language*

On this show:

-We provide some honest feedback and rank the teams who didn't make finals ;-)
-Preview Port Adelaide vs Geelong game
-Preview Brisbane vs Richmond game
-Preview St Kilda vs Western Bulldogs game
-Preview West Coast vs Collingwood game

This is something a bit different for us, but hopefully still enjoyable.

Huge thanks to captain blood 17 and Tiger71 for coming on.

Listen below:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love it!

Now how much abuse have you three copped from opposition supporters about your review of the teams? Particularly Carlton and Norf supporters? :D

No abuse yet amazingly.

the comments on the main board thread have all been positive so far, albiet not many comments have been left.

I'm going with the no news is good news card here. ha ha

I did have an essendon supporter mate say he thought our essendon one was funny and loved the GWS one.

I thought I was listening to secret recordings of end of season board meetings, right after the coach had been given full support.

If Chris Scott starring in pensioner pr0n isn’t enough then...
Leon Cameron needs to punch himself in the dick.
Simon Goodwin is a human tranquilizer who will cure your insomnia and coaches a bunch of Lionel Proctors.
Teague Train is an illusionist up there with Jeff Geischen.
Stuart Dew’s heart is at risk from consuming a diet high in ex Richmond players (who has seen Corey Ellis since he went up there?).
John Longmire’s nickname is horse but the guys question why this is.
Brad Scott Chris Scott Brad Scott Chris Scott Brad Scott was replaced by Robert Shaw a zombie who needs to be defibrillated.

I reckon oppo coaches will listen in to get expert strategic intel.

1 hour of classic banter, tigers style.

I thought I was listening to secret recordings of end of season board meetings, right after the coach had been given full support.

Simon Goodwin is a human tranquilizer who will cure your insomnia and coaches a bunch of Lionel Proctors.
Stuart Dew’s heart is at risk from consuming a diet high in ex Richmond players (who has seen Corey Ellis since he went up there?).
Brad Scott Chris Scott Brad Scott Chris Scott Brad Scott was replaced by Robert Shaw a zombie who needs to be defibrillated.

Brilliant summary.

Even reading that makes me laugh :tearsofjoy:

I feel like a proud dad reading that.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Are you guys going live for the final on Friday?

We won't be doing a live show on friday sadly but we do have a few shows in the works.

Enjoyed a bit (right... a lot) of Tiger bias in a finals analysis. Good job boys.

glad you enjoyed it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back