Border Gavaskar Trophy, India v Australia, 2nd Test 17-21 Feb, 1430hrs at Delhi

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Everyone has been pushing Starc and Green, they're being set up to fail, especially Starc with his poor record in India

But whatever, not like we're going to win a game so lets see how they go

Tour is basically a write-off at this stage

Will be great experience for Green
Bull dust,we are Aussies and will never give up.Check a couple posts and look at Silver Tongue team for 3rd test which I like.

Everyone has been pushing Starc and Green, they're being set up to fail, especially Starc with his poor record in India

But whatever, not like we're going to win a game so lets see how they go

Tour is basically a write-off at this stage

Will be great experience for Green

Unfortunately we HAVE to play Starc as he's the only bloke who bowls that isn't a complete diabolical bunny with the bat. Can't wait till Jhye is in the side as he isn't the worst. Missed a trick not picking Neser or even an Abbott type.

Do not give up,we do have the bats but no more sweeps rev sweeps etc please.

Problem is even if we play Starc we are 6 out all out which I guess is better than 5 out all out but still

Genuine LOL at Carey putting away the sweep it's the only shot he plays!

The bar is low atm. Hardly set up to fail. Starc averages 50 as it is, he only has to match Cummins, who hasn’t been good.

Same goes for Green. He’ll likely come in for Renshaw, if he can’t outscore him too bad, we move on, he still adds value with his bowling. Best case, he makes a good score in tough conditions.

I am expecting a typical Aussie backs-to-the-wall, balls-to-the-floor, pedal-to-the-metal, nose-to-the-grindstone...

...loss.

We will be better but the long tail will be the weak link in the end.

I am expecting a typical Aussie backs-to-the-wall, balls-to-the-floor, pedal-to-the-metal, nose-to-the-grindstone...

...loss.

We will be better but the long tail will be the weak link in the end.

Yeah pretty much their lower order will continue to be a pain for us to get out. Surely we can't field or bat any worse

Watching the England team vs our current team just shows how boring and crap we are. Aggressive declarations vs Cummins wait till the last possible second and run out of time declarations. Attacking fields and confident mindsets vs what can we change to be competitive in India. Instead of trying to be the best Australian team we can be, we try and beat India at what they do best.

Hope we get destroyed again. This Australian cricket team is the most who gives a s**t Aussie team I've seen in a long time in any sport.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All the best to the Cummins family.Hope Pats mother make a recovery.
Have confidence in Steve Smith to captain in the 3 rd test.
Team selection will be important.
Would be more than happy for us to draw the last two tests.

Bat deep. Bring Green in at 7, Carey 8. Bowling Starc, Green, spin from Murphy and Lyon. Head and Labs to pitch in.

Probably need more bowlers than less. We didn’t have enough in test 1 and I’m nervous overbowling Green off an injury

Watching the England team vs our current team just shows how boring and crap we are. Aggressive declarations vs Cummins wait till the last possible second and run out of time declarations. Attacking fields and confident mindsets vs what can we change to be competitive in India. Instead of trying to be the best Australian team we can be, we try and beat India at what they do best.

Hope we get destroyed again. This Australian cricket team is the most who gives a s**t Aussie team I've seen in a long time in any sport.
I don't understand why you'd want your own team/country to get flogged. I disagree with some of the selections this series too but once the XI is out on the park it's time to get behind your country.

I don't understand why you'd want your own team/country to get flogged. I disagree with some of the selections this series too but once the XI is out on the park it's time to get behind your country.
Maybe because you want change fromSmith,Warner,Lyon. Ask Mel Waring.

Probably need more bowlers than less. We didn’t have enough in test 1 and I’m nervous overbowling Green off an injury
I hear you but Cummins didn’t even bowl in the 2nd innings Last Test. The batting is thin due to a long tail. Just feel they need to strengthen it.

I hear you but Cummins didn’t even bowl in the 2nd innings Last Test. The batting is thin due to a long tail. Just feel they need to strengthen it.

Not completely against it but I doubt the selectors will. If they consider it I’d want variety through Kuhermann though

Back