Border Gavaskar Trophy, India v Australia, 4th Test 9-13 March, 1430hrs at Ahmedabad

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

They already got one last match champ

The other pitches were fine
Debatable, at least 3 of them should be classified as poor. The 1st one the curators only watered one half of the pitch lol and this one was clearly prepared for a draw. The pitch for the 2nd Test still finished within 3 days.

Who are Indian fans going to worship and go apeshit over when Kohli retires? He was the successor to Tendulkar but I don't see a successor for him.

Pant when he returns

Debatable, at least 3 of them should be classified as poor. The 1st one the curators only watered one half of the pitch lol and this one was clearly prepared for a draw. The pitch for the 2nd Test still finished within 3 days.
The first two were 'average"

There’s Bazball, this is Snoozeball, get on with it, pitch is flat as a pancake, no wonder this format is dying.
Are you actually watching live or just following on Cricinfo..?
While this deck has no lateral movement, from the outset it's also been slow and low and now has an increasing hint of variable bounce - conditions which do not allow easy runs, notwithstanding poor bowling...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

giphy.gif

You lucked into it no one rated you the best test side in the world for a second.

Maybe not but we were one of the best sides hence why we made the final and we were due for some luck after being robbed in the World Cup final.

If we're minnows then why couldn't India beat us in the final? It's not like we beat Bangladesh or Zimbabwe in the final, we beat one of the best teams.
Probably helped NZ playing 2 tests v Eng in Eng just before the final and India coming in cold....but hey kudos to NZ for taking advantage of that.

I think you mean if

Well I'm being hopeful. He would be a loss to cricket, although fully understandable if he doesn't return. Still he's got the most clear upside of the current Indian crop.

Back