Traded Brad Hill [traded with future 3rd to St Kilda for Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th]

Who won this trade?

• Fremantle

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

The truth is starting to dawn for St Kilda supporters just how far Peter Bell is about to bend their club over - and all they can come up with is " no Fremantle supporters ever posted about 2 first rd picks before today". That's because we've been sitting back and laughing!

nobody will pay better than 6 and a future 2nd for Hill. You're club just looks batshit crazy. He can go to Melb or wherever but that offer won't be beaten.

As for us, well we offered 6 and a future which is massive over for anyone to see in the AFL.

Won't have an affect on players nominating us, as its not like we short changed Freo by offering a nothing pick.

For a non AA and one time B&F outside player..

You are spot on as well.

Like those times you had Goddard and Cloke in the bag... and I guess you missed Kelly because you just weren't interested?
Lol McCarthy... what a joke.
St Kilda poached Justin Plapp from Richmond one year which is equal to your McCarthy signing.
You can keep Hill... he hasn't made Freo a better team since moving there and 4 Brownlow votes from a full season this year.... less then Mitch Robinson. lol Keep him... enjoy.

Goddard and Cloke never nominated Fremantle. We're allowed to target everyone. Kelly never nominated Fremantle.

That would be like me giving Saints crap for missing Gaff and a host of players who stayed with their club... but I didn't.

Really the joke is on Saints for offering $900k for this 4 Brownlow votes nobody.

You're right about St Kilda targeting an average player like Hill though... getting too desperate.
Hopefully you get keep him.

so we offered up: Pick 6 + 2019 2nd rounder + Blake Acres

and they rejected it. fmd.
Has that been reported as what you offered? This is all heresay. What you offered and what Freo requested is all speculation, none of which has been confirmed. The meeting today between the Saints and Freo may well have been Lethlean informing Bell that we are speaking to GWS to split a pick with a view to getting all deals done. Speak to you later.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fascinating stuff.

If Freo honestly want more than 6 and our future 2nd (which could easily be a pick in the 20's, for all we know) then they can keep him, as far as I'm concerned.

6 is about all I would have been comfortable paying for him. He's no game-changer.

It's just Peter bell flexing to keep the fans happy.

He did it last year as well. Don't stress too much, it'll get done. Freo seem to feel the need to make everything difficult.

Has that been reported as what you offered? This is all heresay. What you offered and what Freo requested is all speculation, none of which has been confirmed. The meeting today between the Saints and Freo may well have been Lethlean informing Bell that we are speaking to GWS to split a pick with a view to getting all deals done. Speak to you later.

yes. morris reported it. in his article today.

Back