Traded Brad Hill [traded with future 3rd to St Kilda for Acres, #10, #58, future 2nd and 4th]

Who won this trade?

• Fremantle

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

So you need a club employee to say good things about Freo to hang your hat on. rofl
Ummm this the same Montana that's spent the best part 17 years at your footballclub and one at ours on a partime basis- who btw hasn't even been offered a new contract with the club for next year????

Wow so your already dismissing a club legends POV and would rather fellatio Tom Morris 's st Kilda Gestapo like properganda???

How gullible are you?? ROFL

So you need a club employee to say good things about Freo to hang your hat on. rofl

You mean like Tom Morris who has been slamming Freo?

His primary roles include producing the majority of written content for SAINTS.com.au and running the club’s social media accounts.

Do you even think when you type or just randomnly hit the keys?

I also dont understand this well we will just keep him then. Thats fine but you arent exactly going to win a a flag next year. So isnt getting a pick 6 and developing a kid for your next run a better option?

I also dont understand this well we will just keep him then. Thats fine but you arent exactly going to win a a flag next year. So isnt getting a pick 6 and developing a kid for your next run a better option?
He’s 26 and still has another 5 years of good footy left in him. We already have a bunch of young players coming through and we’re trying to retain Our better players, not ship them out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep not going to win a flag next year so we may as well trade fyfe then too huh?, I mean he won't be around(apparently) for our next flag tilt??
Do you actually think before you type or just randomly smash buttons???

Yep not going to win a flag next year so we may as well trade fyfe then too huh?, I mean he won't be around(apparently) for our next flag tilt??
Do you actually think before you type or just randomly smash buttons???
if you want to get as simplistic as that fine, and resort to insulting people thats also fine

You mean like Tom Morris who has been slamming Freo?

His primary roles include producing the majority of written content for SAINTS.com.au and running the club’s social media accounts.

Do you even think when you type or just randomnly hit the keys?

..but the thing is nearly everyone in the media is supporting St Kilda in regards to Bells antics. Tom Morris is simply saying what the majority are thinking.

if you want to get as simplistic as that fine, and resort to insulting people thats also fine
WCE nuffie living in the Brad Hill / Ed Langdon trade forums firing bullets at every Freo comment.
You'll be the guy who rings talkback in Perth and says " I'm a WCE supporter.....but I just want to talk about Freo"
Put your Nic Nat wig back on and rack off.

..but the thing is nearly everyone in the media is supporting St Kilda in regards to Bells antics. Tom Morris is simply saying what the majority are thinking.

Probably wait and see how it unfolds hey?

If we end up with 12 and future 1st pretty sure your supporters will burn Moorabbin to the ground.

I think we can get something that we are happy with then a trade makes sense.

To me my guess is that the saints did the maths and worked out they couldn't land all the players they wanted to with the picks they had as well as keep the dream alive with BKing.

So they took a course of action which would get their deals done and basically completely dictate what we would get. Problem is Hill is contracted for the next two years and we weren't going to let that play out.

Ultimately it would be better to trade a player in BHill's situation but the Saints have to make the play now. Appears they value Dougal, Zac and Paddy over BHill. That's their call but we shouldn't have to pay for that.

Define "everyone" precious??
You mean like everyone in the Vic media ,such luminaries like Morris, Ralph and Barrett who are only ever known for their comple objectivity and truthfulness in every artice they write??

But two ACTUAL former players in king and montagna-yes the same one who's a saints legend are wrong?????

Bahahaha go play outside for bit kid think too much screen times affecting your rationale thinking

Back