Preview Brisbane Lions v Carlton Blues PF, 5.15pm Saturday 23rd Sep 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
should be 14000 spare seats at the gabba by 3 quarter time if everything goes to script
I like the seats in the Southern Stand at the MCG.

When we kick the sealer the opposition supporters stand up to leave and their seats go bang bang bang as they stand up.

The new stand seats make no noise.

What noise, if any, do the Gabba seats make?

14,00 bangs. Sweet.

How’s everyone’s nerves holding up? Must admit I’m starting to feel it. Wish they’d just bounce the ******* ball tbh.

Here's Conor's Gaelic football highlights to pass a few minutes. I had never seen them before and was surprised he was the equivalent of our 'full forward'.

Staying in the sunshine coast. Looking for travel info. Drive into city for the game and get shuttle bus or drive to landsborough, catch train to city. If driving where is best place for car park for quick exit... just in case!
Can always drive to Chermside and take the bus to the stadium as well. Traffic should be ok so probably could drive closer.

Has this been our longest preview thread?

giphy.gif

I have a sneaky feeling that AhChee is going to have a really big game as well.

Assuming Brownlow Champion Crippa doesn’t use his head as a speed bag again is a bold move.

The perfect man doesn't exi-

👑
Just wait til one of our key forwards gets injured tomorrow (touchwood it never ever happens) and Gunston parachutes into our side next week and kicks 5 on GF day, our boy Gunners is playing 1000IQ with the club ;)

Just wait til one of our key forwards gets injured tomorrow (touchwood it never ever happens) and Gunston parachutes into our side next week and kicks 5 on GF day, our boy Gunners is playing 1000IQ with the club ;)
Not sure whether to like or dislike! 🤣 want no injuries, but also want gunners to play and kick lots of goals!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't expect anything different but thank the lord Fages said in his presser we are just going to worry about ourselves. No Kenny Hinkley terrorising players rhetoric.

I wish I could agree. I think they are C
How’s everyone’s nerves holding up? Must admit I’m starting to feel it. Wish they’d just bounce the ******* ball tbh.
I’m actually enjoying every minute moment
Let’s face it not much left to go and thinking in a very positive fashion,if we win tomorrow today is part of the fun.

I didn't expect anything different but thank the lord Fages said in his presser we are just going to worry about ourselves. No Kenny Hinkley terrorising players rhetoric.

Sad he didn't compare the team to a nuclear bomb :'(

Gunners the sub and he literally parachutes into the 'G when subbed on.

Which of the emergencies do we think and/or want to be the sub.. Tunstill/Lyons/Fort/Joyce?

With the Blues having such a tall side I am expecting it to be Fort or maybe even Joyce.

There were a few blues supporters on the plane, equal amount of lions. Definitely a feeling that the Carlton followers are having their GF outing this weekend.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back