Traded Bryce Gibbs [traded to Adelaide] - (cont. in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you seriously claiming a scrappy, terrible game of football that you managed to win kicking a whopping 7 goals to win is a meaningful win your young players will never forget?

Sent from my SM-G925I using Tapatalk
Pretty sure your players appreciated beating Essendon when you were arguably the worst team since University.

The prospect of another epic encounter ala Jacobs with crows fans lured you back to BF ?

Ah yes, fond memories of the Sauce trade. The amount of times I read, "in Swann and Icke we trust" directly after some delusional doofus guaranteed they'd be getting a first for him was a bit unnerving. That so much faith and belief be placed in club employees was truely strange. Similarities with the current SOS worship is eerie.

Ah yes, fond memories of the Sauce trade. The amount of times I read, "in Swann and Icke we trust" directly after some delusional doofus guaranteed they'd be getting a first for him was a bit unnerving. That so much faith and belief be placed in club employees was truely strange. Similarities with the current SOS worship is eerie.

Silvagni's going all right .
Schooled that amateur Reid last year .
Can't see a Gibbs trade happening .
Hope you don't fall a class midfielder short in September .
Premiership windows don't stay open forever of course and there is this team the Giants on the horizon ...

Lucky this trade didn't go through this year. Imagine Adelaide this year with some added class in Gibbs roaming around.

They couldnt value a player under contract that is too important to the club of origin.

Their loss.

Joined Adelaide 2014

2015 and 2016 all Australian. As I said it takes a year or 2 to get the Carlton out of them.

Crows are clownish - Betts kicked 51 goals in 2014

No Betts No Adelaide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems you are complaining about Betts on a daily basis

We got it out of him, but Menzel's been harder. He had a lot of Carlton stink and it's been tough to clean.

Silvagni's going all right .
Schooled that amateur Reid last year .
Can't see a Gibbs trade happening .
Hope you don't fall a class midfielder short in September .
Premiership windows don't stay open forever of course and there is this team the Giants on the horizon ...

Going all right?

List full of plodders who he overrated.

He wanted to show Reid he had a big swinging dick, and was left holding it when Reid wouldn't ludicrously overpay.

Whoops! Now the rebuild goes even slower for Carlton.

At this rate, the rebuild will go into its third decade. Which means SOS keeps cashing a cheque, so maybe that's his plan.

Watch SOS come to Adelaide at the end of the year wanting to do a trade with Gibbs.
I fully expect, no I demand, that we do not do a trade for him.

Crows in full clown mode again. Must be the water in Adelaide.

Just watch. When he figures out that Gibbs won't be in the side when you finally make finals again he will try and get a first rounder for him.

We don't know that. In four years time Gibbs will be 31-32. The starting 18 you see today wont be the same in four years time, we havent gone to FA and traded for big name players yet like Port have. The kids you see today would have gotten stronger and fitter. We need veterans looking four years forward and Gibbs is one of them.

We don't know that. In four years time Gibbs will be 31-32. The starting 18 you see today wont be the same in four years time, we havent gone to FA and traded for big name players yet like Port have. The kids you see today would have gotten stronger and fitter. We need veterans looking four years forward and Gibbs is one of them.

Why? You'll still be battling and rebuilding then. And you would have wasted Gibbs' career.

Why? You'll still be battling and rebuilding then. And you would have wasted Gibbs' career.

I can see the plentiful finals wins and flags Adelaide has won over the years.

You people in Adelaide are a sandwich short of a picnic.

I can see the plentiful finals wins and flags Adelaide has won over the years.

You people in Adelaide are a sandwich short of a picnic.

What?

We've been successful for the last 25 years, and are a power club.

You're barely a top five club in your state. You've had no success since the AFL stopped your brown paper bag payments and you keep waiting for someone to ride in, be your messiah and fix you.

We have never been as terrible in our history as you are right now.

What?

We've been successful for the last 25 years, and are a power club.

You're barely a top five club in your state. You've had no success since the AFL stopped your brown paper bag payments and you keep waiting for someone to ride in, be your messiah and fix you.

We have never been as terrible in our history as you are right now.
So many grand finals, flags and top 2 in your state consistently for the last 20 years.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back