Traded Bryce Gibbs [traded to Adelaide] - (cont. in Part 2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just as Dangerfield was not the missing link, as Adelaide are winning games without Dangerfield.
But I am very sure that Adelaide would like to have players like Dangerfield and Gibbs in their finals team.

Sure just like we would like Martin and Rockliff so what does that mean if they aren't there. Galluci might be a great player in a few years when Carlton might be good again and Carlton would like to have him.

Adelaide winning games without Danger says very little about Danger, it's more due to Adelaide player's natural progression, I'm under the impression that with Danger they would've won last year and be favourites this year

Did you watch the final against Sydney or are just trying to get a bite? Sydney killed Adelaide and you think Dangerfield would have got them over the line?

Did you watch the final against Sydney or are just trying to get a bite? Sydney killed Adelaide and you think Dangerfield would have got them over the line?
Dangerfield can win a game by himself single handedly.

Geelong is a bottom 6 team without danger.

Danger makes the players around him signfiicantly better and is a morale booster on top of having outstanding output himself. So yes I think Danger 100% would've made Adelaide much more competitive against sydney, possibly getting Adelaide over the line.

Dangerfield can win a game by himself single handedly.

Geelong is a bottom 6 team without danger.

Danger makes the players around him signfiicantly better and is a morale booster on top of having outstanding output himself. So yes I think Danger 100% would've made Adelaide much more competitive against sydney, possibly getting Adelaide over the line.

Hi Patrick, just be yourself.... that's what's really cool:thumbsu:

Would not be surprised if Gibbs has at least 5 brownlow votes in the last 4 weeks minimum in losses as well.

Playing sensational football currently which is only increasing his trade value if he is to be traded after this year.

Crows missing link by far.

Sure just like we would like Martin and Rockliff so what does that mean if they aren't there. Galluci might be a great player in a few years when Carlton might be good again and Carlton would like to have him.

As of right now Gibbs is an absolute LOCK to be your 2nd best Mid behind Sloane not to mention the pressure he will take of Rory in a game.

If this aspect alone is not worth trading for with regards to the current Crows premiership window you guys should never/negotiate trade again and if you want quality players that are missing links to flag tilts you have to pay to get them with more than s**t and steak knives.

You know this board is in a sad place when moderators are trolling.

Why is it trolling? You reckon Gibbs will not help the crows win a flag or seriously push for one in the next few years?

Have you even seen Gibbs the last few weeks or seen our games?

Gibbs not going anywhere.. he is a natural and will play for another five years to guide our youngsters

Why is it trolling? You reckon Gibbs will not help the crows win a flag or seriously push for one in the next few years?

Have you even seen Gibbs the last few weeks or seen our games?

Yes, I have actually- always good to see how our reserves are tracking. But 4 best on ground performance is a ridiculous over statement.

Worth giving two first round picks? No way. SOS was arrogant and greedy at the trading table and Adelaide decided not to sell the farm for Gibbs.

Yes, I have actually- always good to see how our reserves are tracking. But 4 best on ground performance is a ridiculous over statement.

Worth giving two first round picks? No way. SOS was arrogant and greedy at the trading table and Adelaide decided not to sell the farm for Gibbs.

SOS was arrogant and greedy because Crows tried to trade through the media and put you in your place

But 4 best on ground performance is a ridiculous over statement.

Who said that?

I said...

Would not be surprised if Gibbs has at least 5 brownlow votes in the last 4 weeks minimum in losses as well.

5 total Brownlow votes in the last 4 weeks is NOT 4 BOG's and 12 votes.

Just read first quietly what others are saying before going bananas on the keyboard and Brownlow votes are awarded in a 3/2/1 format just for your interest mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who said that?

I said...

5 total Brownlow votes in the last 4 weeks is NOT 4 BOG's and 12 votes.

Just read first quietly what others are saying before going bananas on the keyboard and Brownlow votes are awarded in a 3/2/1 format just for your interest mate.
Oh, seriously? In that case- 5 Brownlow votes in 4 weeks is nothing to write home about. Especially when SOS wanted two first rounder.

And thanks for the reminded of the 3/2/1 format, wouldn't have known if it wasn't for you

Oh, seriously? In that case- 5 Brownlow votes in 4 weeks is nothing to write home about. Especially when SOS wanted two first rounder.

lol!!!

Keep up the great work champ and go get em you awesome recruiter you.

I am sure the Crows and a multitude of AFL clubs are sourcing your great recruiting wisdom and intellect.

:$

Playing sensational football currently which is only increasing his trade value if he is to be traded after this year.

Crows missing link by far.

How is he the crows missing link??? That is a ridiculous comment.

How is he the crows missing link??? That is a ridiculous comment.

Because outside of Sloane you guys are rubbish in the midfield.

As of right now Gibbs is an absolute LOCK to be your 2nd best Mid behind Sloane not to mention the pressure he will take of Rory in a game.

If this aspect alone is not worth trading for with regards to the current Crows premiership window you guys should never/negotiate trade again and if you want quality players that are missing links to flag tilts you have to pay to get them with more than s**t and steak knives.

As of today's game you mean? Yes gibbs had a great game but I think Matt Crouch is having a better year.

Where are you getting this missing link from??? A first and third is s**t and steak knives? So sos wanted 2 shits then

Ok mate enjoy your season and this was discussed to the hilt last season and how are you guys going when Sloane is tagged out of a game?

Anyway enjoy your wins while you win SFA come finals time in Vic as you have the shallowest midfield in the game and the Crouch brothers if what you are hanging your hat on good luck with that! ;)

Ok mate enjoy your season and this was discussed to the hilt last season and how are you guys going when Sloane is tagged out of a game?

Anyway enjoy your wins while you win SFA come finals time in Vic as you have the shallowest midfield in the game and the Crouch brothers if what you are hanging your hat on good luck with that! ;)
361594_42d10b8d9c36acd804ec29efe168b5a4.gif

One thing for sure, Gibbs is not the B-grade player some describe in this thread.

And showing exactly why Carlton decided he was so important to retain at this point of the young lists development. SOS' "greed and arrogance" has some real long term potential payoff with these kids' development.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back