Oppo Camp Caleb Poulter (Bulldogs MSD 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

Zach Reid makes Poulter look like Thor.
He needs to shave those sideburns though.

giphy.gif

I’d play this kid ASAP.

Sure he’s still green, but looks (like McRae) to be a 10 year player. So they should just fast track him into the seniors.

As others have said... the NM and GC games are a good time to debut a kid. Those teams have a high number of players with under 50 games

He should come in and play wing for rest of the year.

I’d play this kid ASAP.

Sure he’s still green, but looks (like McRae) to be a 10 year player. So they should just fast track him into the seniors.

As others have said... the NM and GC games are a good time to debut a kid. Those teams have a high number of players with under 50 games
Come on mate

Just play him

It’s so refreshing watching him play, looks to play on all the time, and move the ball fast, he has a good leg on him to.

I think that’s the thing. He seems to play on instinct, wants to take it on and be aggressive.

It doesn’t come off all the time but you cop that as it’s the exact thing we need right now.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Looked like a Very Exciting Prospect this Afternoon in the VFL.

He has a Lovely Kick on Him and very Attacking with his Ball Use.

Very Clean with getting the Ball

The Kind you get Excited what he will become in 2-3 Off-Seasons when he get a Bigger Body/Stronger/More Experince
Seems to have great vision and awareness of where team mates are

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just play the guy! Thilthorpe looked all at sea in the SANFL this year but looked very comfortable in hes AFL debut. Some AFL players can look very average at the lower level but they invariably step up at AFL level.

Stepped up and nailed the free-throw shot without hesitation. Speaks volumes about the character of the kid. His ability to freely execute skills under pressure will be so very welcome. I reckon he’ll take to AFL level like a duck to water. Go you good thing!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back