Coach Cam Sutcliffe - Development Coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Cam.

Did a great job as Magpies leadership player and got the advantage in the mid season draft.

Tried hard, was given specific jobs, but its the right decision to let him go and get games into our kids.

Assuming the Magpies / B grade play in a normal post Covid comp I assume Goldsack will stay as the B grade leadership player, otherwise Cam would be in contention.

I'm literally shocked he wasn't given more of a go this season.

I wonder which one of the SANFL clubs will offer him a deal? remember, no AFL in the SANFL.

Thanks Cam.

Did a great job as Magpies leadership player and got the advantage in the mid season draft.

Tried hard, was given specific jobs, but its the right decision to let him go and get games into our kids.

Assuming the Magpies / B grade play in a normal post Covid comp I assume Goldsack will stay as the B grade leadership player, otherwise Cam would be in contention.

Davies is quoted in the article as saying he hopes Sutcliffe remains with the Magpies into the future.

Thought the whole Cam Sutcliffe thing was a bit bizarre Magpies captain then surprisingly rookie listed (at 27 years of age) then plays as a forward in the AFL and then thanks for coming.

Davies is quoted in the article as saying he hopes Sutcliffe remains with the Magpies into the future.

I hope there is a Magpies in the future! Wasn't Tyson Goldsack signed for that role.

Always felt bad at some of the posts on here (my own included) as there is no question he is a Port bloke and gave his all. Mr flexible, Mr reliable, and had our players not developed the way they did this year and we had a bad injury toll would have been really handy as depth.

Thanks for everything Sam Cutliffe!

Lol what the fu** was the point

Couldn’t agree more. While he didn’t do anything too much wrong I said all along importing a ready made Magpies captain then promoting to the main list was just weird.
Obviously not his fault for being selected but just a strange decision.
Can’t fault his effort but definitely a no brainer letting him go.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pity he couldn't entice one of his best mates to Port, a guy called Lachie Neale.

CD saying be hopes to see him as an SANFL listed player is 2021 is interesting.

Would be a fantastic medium sized utility option especially with AFL list sizes being cut.

It's interesting because he'll need a very well paying job at the club to compensate the sanfl restricted $400 when he plays a game. If another sanfl club wants him he'll be gone.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back