Game Day Carlton Reserves Game Day Discussion Rnds 2 - 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Kemp has been good and strong in the contest.

Carroll has been lively.

Durdin tackles hard but can’t get enough of the ball.

Honey is silk, when he gets the ball, which has been rare.

Parkes is very meh.

LoB seems to be having a luckless game.

Ramsay is OK.

Our VFL listed players are mostly useless.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Look..we all know we have a way to go with player development but we have 16 senior list players not available for now:

Curnow
Williams
Murphy
Pittonet
Cuners
Marchbank
Gibbons
Philp
Boyd
Mirkov
O Mac
Gov
Docherty
Fisher
Setters

Cottrell (sub tonite)

I’m sorry, but I will excuse them a little today

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kemp has been good and strong in the contest.

Carroll has been lively.

Durdin tackles hard but can’t get enough of the ball.

Honey is silk, when he gets the ball, which has been rare.

Parkes is very meh.

LoB seems to be having a luckless game.

Ramsay is OK.

Our VFL listed players are mostly useless.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
It will take a while to get VFL listed players to the level and age required, our first year back in the comp

Wow, surprised Kemp is leading, great sign of a player who wins his own ball.

LOB has been better the last 10 mins or so, putting his head over it. Credit where credit is due.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Heard the coachtell LOB to switch with Carrol that’s why LOB stepped up he went inside. Kemp no surprise. The balls been in our backline a heap and he’s been the major one getting it out. He’s gonna be a beauty he’s a proper footballer

Obrien is a strange one for me. You watch him and he looks engaged, a lot of pointing/directing but he just is having no impact
IMO LOB has the same issues in the reserves as the seniors he's an outside player and because our chains of play break down so easily he can't get the service that he needs to get involved and stay involved in the game on the wing .
Not an easy spot to play in poor sides and todays side is a poor side .
He might have had a chance of being a player if drafted to a top side where he could link in better .
With a continuos amount of injuries to our senior side it weakens the seconds which in turn makes LOBs life harder as a wingman imo .

Fair, but Teague and his crew really need to reassess the way they use wingmen
Much like Bolton before him, but it seems Power has been tinkering, and that will eventually connect with our more defensive wing options, as well as the reserves side.

But when you have two elite runners attacking off halfback, someone's numbers will be low as they run to cover any potential gaps if there's a turnover.

Much like Bolton before him, but it seems Power has been tinkering, and that will eventually connect with our more defensive wing options, as well as the reserves side.

But when you have two elite runners attacking off halfback, someone's numbers will be low as they run to cover any potential gaps if there's a turnover.

Powers down on the bench now with the coaches

Remove this Banner Ad

Back