Society/Culture Casual racism - the scourge of our society

Remove this Banner Ad

Stroking your own pole doesn't make it true.

But even if true, why bother banging on to anonymous internet forum?

Weirdo.

I have no idea what you are even talking about. The poster assumed I’ve never been overseas and lived a sheltered, ignorant life. So I have pointed out that is completely false as I’ve been to quite a lot of places.

I have no idea what you are even talking about. The poster assumed I’ve never been overseas and lived a sheltered, ignorant life. So I have pointed out that is completely false as I’ve been to quite a lot of places.

Good for you. Being a person of good virtue, I'm sure that you will understand that many people have done many more than you.

But you're story is sort of, but not much, interesting.

Good night good chap.

Good for you. Being a person of good virtue, I'm sure that you will understand that many people have done many more than you.

But you're story is sort of, but not much, interesting.

Good night good chap.

Once again I have no idea what you’re talking about. Done many more what? Maybe tonight’s game got to you and you drank yourself silly. Maybe you should sleep it off, good night good chap.

If my argument were so 'simpleton' and ignorant you would be able to refute it. Instead you resort to abuse. Either respond in a grown up way to my argument, or I can add you to my ignore list. Up to you.
Don't worry Number37 he adds people to his ignore list all the time when they call him out on his BS. Pretty sure I am on it, just creates his own echo chamber.

If my argument were so 'simpleton' and ignorant you would be able to refute it. Instead you resort to abuse. Either respond in a grown up way to my argument, or I can add you to my ignore list. Up to you.

I'm not racist because I can prove that brown people are bad, here read this article from Brietbart.
If that doesn't convince you, once upon a time I was home invaded by brown people. I know it is really convenient that a brown people home invasion happened to me, but it really happened. I swear on my swastika. Look at my posting history, it is all balanced, objective commentary about brown people fully supported by articles from Brietbart, Fox News, Reclaim Australia and the Liberty Alliance.

Please don't put me on ignore, I beg you, please. I honestly don't know how I would cope if you didn't respond to my post. I just don't know how I could make sense of the world without your stupid, baseless, ignorant, racist rubbish.

You're not the only traveller champ.

Insult = Barbarian.

Sleep tight good fellow.

Mate I don’t know what your problem is but no where have I suggested that I’m the only traveller or that other people don’t travel.

In fact you can apply ‘You're not the only traveller champ’ to the person who initially quoted me. I’m just not going to respond to you anymore unless you have something worthwhile to contribute.

Cheers.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...d/news-story/7faec4104975d18c7c52cd457f4cbe02

I hope everyone on Instagram unfollows this bloke for his disgusting comments. Fancy comparing getting a tan in Bali to an Aboriginal's skin colour? Repulsive.

What exactly was racist about what this idiot said? He didn't say anything derogatory about aboriginals at all. It sounds more like some internet vigilante couldn't find anything really racist to complain about on the day so picked on this to have something to say. If he had made an offensive comment about being drunk like an aborigine or doing nothing like an aborigine that would be racist and deserving of an attack but this sounds like a nothing comment from an attention seeking loser. Complaining about non events will just diminish the response from people when real issues arise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What exactly was racist about what this idiot said? He didn't say anything derogatory about aboriginals at all.

This is what I think as well.

I also think it’s how you interpret what was said though. If you think they meant it in a deragatory manner like “no one wants to be darker than an aboriginal so she’s going to be really black” then I can see how it can be deemed racist. If they literally just meant she’s going to come back darker than an aboriginal it’s really not racist.

I'm not racist because I can prove that brown people are bad, here read this article from Brietbart.
If that doesn't convince you, once upon a time I was home invaded by brown people. I know it is really convenient that a brown people home invasion happened to me, but it really happened. I swear on my swastika. Look at my posting history, it is all balanced, objective commentary about brown people fully supported by articles from Brietbart, Fox News, Reclaim Australia and the Liberty Alliance.

Please don't put me on ignore, I beg you, please. I honestly don't know how I would cope if you didn't respond to my post. I just don't know how I could make sense of the world without your stupid, baseless, ignorant, racist rubbish.

Let's be clear. I'm putting you on ignore because you repeatedly fail to engage with my arguments and post this s**t instead.

I have lived in a good part of the big blue ball, never found a country or culture where there was not endemic racism, ethnic or religious hate.

We humans are not that long or far down from the trees.

Personally I often want to climb back up.

I have lived in a good part of the big blue ball, never found a country or culture where there was not endemic racism, ethnic or religious hate.

We humans are not that long or far down from the trees.

Personally I often want to climb back up.

"Many were increasingly of the opinion that they'd all made a big mistake coming down from the trees in the first place, and some said that even the trees had been a bad move, and that no-one should ever have left the oceans."

"Many were increasingly of the opinion that they'd all made a big mistake coming down from the trees in the first place, and some said that even the trees had been a bad move, and that no-one should ever have left the oceans."

I like the cut of your jib Norwegian Blue.

I want to go back to the sea and be a really horny octopus.

But then I reckon I may have been a really perverted Japanese businessman in a previous life?

How is it a racist policy? That's just plain idiotic from you again.

People receiving benefits on the basis of ethnicity / ancestry . Its not rocket science.

Probably best you don't call any idiotic if you cant grasp something as simple as that.

People receiving benefits on the basis of ethnicity / ancestry . Its not rocket science.

Probably best you don't call any idiotic if you cant grasp something as simple as that.
Brings up 3 week old post to insult me yet again. I'm flattered medusala, really am, that you find me so attractive that you have to stalk me.

So a millionaire indigenous person can get the same benefits as a non-millionaire indigenous person?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back