Preview Changes for Preliminary Final v Richmond. Friday night at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wish it was Thursday.. one more sleep.. before the real excitement and anticipation starts for me..

Can't recall a final I've wanted to win outside of a GF more than this one.. we win this.. against a very good side.. for me that's enough to suggest to me that the stars have aligned.. and the Premiership is ours.

Wish it was Thursday.. one more sleep.. before the real excitement and anticipation starts for me..

Can't recall a final I've wanted to win outside of a GF more than this one.. we win this.. against a very good side.. for me that's enough to suggest to me that the stars have aligned.. and the Premiership is ours.
Just taking it one game at a time.

Just happy to get the four points.

Roll the dice and take our chance on Moore.. c'mon re.. when has the Gimp ever got it wrong.

Some say De Goey was out of form.. not impacting games.. I did say the game will be won with Sidebottom and De Goey last week.. and what re.. 3 and 2 votes re..

I even mentioned Eminem's 'Lose Yourself' in a post re.. and what was played at half time.. Ela reeee.

We play Moore.. we win.. bookmark it re.. and don't come back to me and say.. f you're good re.. f you're a f great re would suffice.
Gimpy m8... I took your advice to heart m8... I went around town telling everyone, Moore will be the difference. They asked "how do you know this??"
I said "What are you, stupid? I heard it from gimp, he's a f great re".
Now they're all complaining, like "We put a gorilla on Moore for BOG, now bucks says he's not even playing m8!"

Quick, I need an explanation re.

Gimpy m8... I took your advice to heart m8... I went around town telling everyone, Moore will be the difference. They asked "how do you know this??"
I said "What are you, stupid? I heard it from gimp, he's a f great re".
Now they're all complaining, like "We put a gorilla on Moore for BOG, now bucks says he's not even playing m8!"

Quick, I need an explanation re.

Tell em to f off re..

Simple but effective advice. In Gimp we trust, re...

Sorry re.. was eating pasghetti bolognaise re.. was a quick response.

I did say he should play.. doesn't mean he will play.. so if we lose.. you can always say.. had he played we may have won the game.. your choice. Do you say it.. or do you not? Do you walk when you know you're out.. or do you wait for the umpires decision? Do you play dirty.. or do you play tough?

Mint green is in fashion as well.. do you wear a mint green shirt.. own it in a fashion sense.. or do you have mixed emotions wearing it cause you're deemed as a Green Party advocate.. an environmentalist.. a save the heritage tree protester?

You might think.. woww oh my God.. he's raised more questions than answers here or whatever re.. no I haven't.. ultimately the choice is yours.. be yourself..

Glad to help re.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

was chatting with mates who barrack for Richmond, they are members and missed out on PF tickets. said they were not worried as they have their GF tickets and will see their back to back flag. I've known these people for 40 years and was gobsmacked at the smugness and arrogance, still great mates though.
I don't think I can remember a game that I want us to win so much, big call but how f#cking good would it be to stick it to them.

I think we need the extra key forward to keep Rance accountable, I’ve lost trust in Cox’ ability to do that over the past couple of weeks. I had Mooreninnfor Mayne but with him being ruled out Reid is the second choice.

If he’s picked I reckon he might kick team lifting goal from the 50.
I think we’ve done a reasonable job to restrict Rance on both occasions this year. We also held Martin well in rd 19although he took Greenwood forward in the second half and kicked important goals. Not having Howe and Shaz on those occasions hurt us.
I think the key is also restricting Caddy to a small influence.

was chatting with mates who barrack for Richmond, they are members and missed out on PF tickets. said they were not worried as they have their GF tickets and will see their back to back flag. I've known these people for 40 years and was gobsmacked at the smugness and arrogance, still great mates though.
I don't think I can remember a game that I want us to win so much, big call but how f#cking good would it be to stick it to them.

Cant wait for GF tickets being sold for less than this prelims after richmond fans dump their tickets post the loss. Would be hillarious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back