Preview Changes for Preliminary Final v Richmond. Friday night at MCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No change

And a win

I swear m8s, if we win this... imma celebrate so hard that I'll wake up the next morning in jail, wearing nothing but Collingwood boxers and one shoe... and I'll find out I've been perma banned from bf... f it, it'll be worth it m8.
Do you want to borrow my son’s Brodie Grundy socks?

Just quietly how f kn good is it to be in a Prelim tomorrow?

I am still deciding what game to watch tonight after the FS. I am leaning towards the 2011 Prelim.

Any suggestions people?
For pure enjoyment from start to finish I can never go past the 2010 Prelim.

No change - he was last week too.

Yeah, I was just stirring! My old man loved Blairy long after I lost faith. If the little man somehow got a game this week or next then you can guarantee it was divine intervention with Dad whispering in the big dude/et’s ear to get him in!!!

Gotta be a bit more positive re... how are you celebrating when we win?? If it doesn't involve you getting arrested, it's not a true collingwood celebration re...

Have arranged for my Tinder date and a couple of her girlfriends to come over for a post match swim in the pool.. typical Tues night for me.. so not getting ahead of myself re.

Yeah, I was just stirring! My old man loved Blairy long after I lost faith. If the little man somehow got a game this week or next then you can guarantee it was divine intervention with Dad whispering in the big dude/et’s ear to get him in!!!
He wasn't an emergency last week. He was for the QF.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have arranged for my Tinder date and a couple of her girlfriends to come over for a post match swim in the pool.. typical Tues night for me.. so not getting ahead of myself re.
Only 3 ladies... get a couple more and invite your fave poster FK along re...

With no Darcy officially the little stat this season comes into play - 1W 6L with him in the side, 15W 2L with him out.

Might as well get rid of him IF we lose everytime he Plays

Please can someone tell me who she is??

I think I still have it in a PM somewhere.........it was worth O A’s ban by the way.

Just quietly how f kn good is it to be in a Prelim tomorrow?

I am still deciding what game to watch tonight after the FS. I am leaning towards the 2011 Prelim.

Any suggestions people?
2002 Preliminary Final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back