Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - EF vs. West Coast Eagles - OS (Perth), Sat 03/10 @ 8:10pm AEST

Do you think we can win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Need everyone to really go big to win this; guys who've had very average 2020's (Grundy, Treloar, Cox, Hoskin-Elliott etc) all need to come to the party.

I'm as big a realist as anyone, but I genuinely believe we can push them - they aren't that good, and with plenty returning off the back of long breaks they could well be vulnerable.

Holy shid

Madgen - Roughead - Maynard
Crisp - Moore - Quaynor
Stephenson - Treloar - Dacios
Hoskin Elliot - Kelly - Mihochek
Elliot - De Goey - Roscoe
Grundy - Adams - Pendlebury
Sier - Cox - Greenwood - Noble

I would prefer us to go with the three talls in the forward line with the explosive power of Elliot and De Goey. Put Stephenson and Dacios on the wings to create some dash. Put Sier in the guts and let Greenwood tag Shuey out of the game.

Ins Kelly, Roscoe and Sier
Outs Thomas, Varcoe and T Brown
Id bring in Mayne before Ruscoe for experience and defensive mindset but other than that I agree. I wouldnt be opposed to bringing in Kelly.

If Brisbane win tomorrow night a path to the GF where we potentially play Port at the Gabba is opening up for us.
I dont feel confident at all vs WCE but would feel confident against Geelong and Brisbane.
Wish we hadnt had that stupid loss vs Fremantle.
Or Essendon.
Or GWS.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back