Preview Changes & Pre-match Discussion - Round 10 vs. Port Adelaide, MCG Sun 23/05 @ 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

He wouldn't have a sensible answer. Was hoping you might.
I'm not sure of the reasons. Maybe with Bianco he was close but just didn't make the cut. With Murphy, its a strange one. Maybe opting for experience for this game.

Its impossible to know sometimes. I just know who goes in and out, not so much the reasons.

I'm not sure of the reasons. Maybe with Bianco he was close but just didn't make the cut. With Murphy, its a strange one. Maybe opting for experience for this game.

Its impossible to know sometimes. I just know who goes in and out, not so much the reasons.
Murph is dead set going to kill himself the way he goes in, has zero self preservation, they are obviously taking no risks with him.

Murph is dead set going to kill himself the way he goes in, has zero self preservation, they are obviously taking no risks with him.
I guess not playing him at all is the best means of preserving him. If he is just watching the game, he is almost certain to avoid injury. Well done, Collingwood! Astute thinking.

I’m not sure I agree that he will kill himself, but I agree they may be taking a more cautious approach that I agree with.

He has shown more than enough to suggest that he will be a big part of our future, and I can see him becoming a fan favourite..

Nurse him thru this year, allow him to continue to build a physique that is compatible with his attack on the ball.

I guess not playing him at all is the best means of preserving him. If he is just watching the game, he is almost certain to avoid injury. Well done, Collingwood! Astute thinking.
Young player coming off a concussion, i seriouly doubt it was his first either, giving him another week won't hurt, i woukd however be mystified if he played VFL.

Murphy looked great and deserved to come straight back in once over his concussion. Why make him sub, where he risks getting no game time at either level?

Seriously, some of our selection decision are baffling and must be demoralising for the players concerned.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

There's no VFL game so a moot point.

I’m going to the game. Will load up on IPA to ease the pain.
Much tastier then lube.

I'll defer to you, can't say I've ever tasted lube.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1133555

Fielding a team that is older than Port Adelaides and with more games played on average.

You’d think we were the ones in top 4 contention. Shouldn’t be playing 7 players with over 150 games experience if we are in a rebuild
So we are two months older. Does that really bother you?

Staggering Keane has actually shown something an gets dropped.

Yet we still have to watch the duds of the world C Brown J Thomas and co again.

Yes i understand its like for like position wise but come on if the young fella is playing well keep playing him.

Can only assume that it was either Keane or Roughy. Can't argue against Roughy getting the nod.

Staggering Keane has actually shown something an gets dropped.

Yet we still have to watch the duds of the world C Brown J Thomas and co again.

Yes i understand its like for like position wise but come on if the young fella is playing well keep playing him.
Are Brown and Thomas the biggest duds in the world? That would be some kind of achievement!

Buckley's presser today was depressing. He seemed up and about and it seems to me he knows something we don't.
His comment 'for some reason we lose our dare after quarter time' was demoralizing. For some reason says the man who has been in charge for ten years. 🙄
Apparently all teams go through a state of flux. The Hawks are in a state of flux and cuddling their five flags from recent years for comfort.
Geelong played off in a GF and prelim and went out and recruited 3 excellent players and are even stronger.
Richmond have won 3 and on target for 4 with no sign of flux on the horizon.
But we had one good year. Be content pie fans. We are regenerating. Cal Brown selected again.

Buckley's presser today was depressing. He seemed up and about and it seems to me he knows something we don't.
His comment 'for some reason we lose our dare after quarter time' was demoralizing. For some reason says the man who has been in charge for ten years. 🙄
Apparently all teams go through a state of flux. The Hawks are in a state of flux and cuddling their five flags from recent years for comfort.
Geelong played off in a GF and prelim and went out and recruited 3 excellent players and are even stronger.
Richmond have won 3 and on target for 4 with no sign of flux on the horizon.
But we had one good year. Be content pie fans. We are regenerating. Cal Brown selected again.

Korda and Current Board have Probably told him they want to keep him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back