Preview Changes vs Richmond, Round 21, 2022 at Adelaide Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow.

With the remaining games to finish the season for the Crows, Hawks and Dons - we could easily lose our last three and finish below the crows and Dons, hawks if they knock of the bull dogs…..

From premiership is the goal to potential bottom four and below the crows who have the worst list going around…

IN: Fantasia, Houston, Teakle, Drew, Dumont
OUT: Gray, Jonas (both cooked), Amon (To St Kilda), McEntee (Back to Sturt), Byrne-Jones (Trade Bait)

Port Adelaide POWER - Round 21 vs Richmond
F: Teakle - Georgiades - Fantasia
HF: Powell-Pepper - Marshall - Butters
C: Bergman - Wines - Farrell
HB: Burton - Aliir - Houston
B: Finlayson - McKenzie - J.Burgoyne
R: Dixon - Boak - Rozee
INT: Jones - Duursma - Drew - Dumont
SUB: Bonner

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh wow.

With the remaining games to finish the season for the Crows, Hawks and Dons - we could easily lose our last three and finish below the crows and Dons, hawks if they knock of the bull dogs…..

From premiership is the goal to potential bottom four and below the crows who have the worst list going around…
Hopefully we do.
Looks worse for Ken and we get a better pick. May as well bottom out.

All I can be sure of is that I'm not starting the GD thread...

I suppose Houston and Bonner come back. That's ok except that it'll be Jase who gets dropped. I'd leave Robbie out until R23 for his farewell. No point in risking Fantasia now, so let's have a look at Teakle and Lord. We all know Hayes is never going to be picked again.

Meh, it'll be forced changes only. Thursday's melt will be a total of three posts, and these will be from visitors posting in the wrong thread by mistake.

Dixon -> Hayes
McEntee -> Fantasia
Farrell -> Gray's spot in the forward line, Gray out
Houston -> Farrell's spot in the backline

Georgiades is lucky, he should be dropped for Hayes but needs games. Farrell the same, but he's not a half back flanker and never has been. I can't blame someone for being s**t in a roll they should never be played in.

Duursma needs games. Burgoyne needs games. Bonner, Drew & Teakle unlucky.

Dixon, Jonas, Boak, Gray, Amon, McKenzie, Finlayson out.

Hayes, Teakle, Lord, Clurey, Houston, Drew, Orazio (Mead sub)

If Fantasia doesn't have a paper cut play him. If he gets injured again too bad. He's got the whole summer to get over it provided he stays indoors .
Try and get Teakle in. Houston to come back.
Out: other than Jed , NFI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back