Coleman

Remove this Banner Ad

Hippster

Club Legend
Sep 3, 2017
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Very interesting this year. Normally there are 3-4 you think can win it. So wide open this year.
Those with 20 plus..
Lynch 27
Curnow 25
Cameron 24
Wright 23
Hawkins 23
King 21
Mackay 20

Franklin still a chance. Naughton.
Great to have so many in the hunt.

So hard to pick. Thoughts on the winner?

GastevsBeard

All Australian
Aug 18, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
One of the top 3 I think

Lynch has found some rare form. Cameron I think will be the most consistent and will prob nab his second

Sky

Prince Pretty
Feb 14, 2021
Belair
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Sturt (SANFL) & St Mary’s (NTFL)
One of the top 3 I think

Lynch has found some rare form. Cameron I think will be the most consistent and will prob nab his second
Don’t get me wrong I wouldn’t complain to see Cameron do it since he plays for us but I’d really like someone new like Lynch win the Coleman to help cement his legacy as like Cameron he’s a future 500 goal player. Would enjoy someone such as Tex winning also.

Deathly

Sep 20, 2014
AFL Club
Fremantle
I'm expecting it to be between Lynch & McKay come the end of the year. Even with Curnow there regularly so far, McKay still has 20 and I feel like his form can improve.

And_ROOS

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 11, 2005
On the Road to A.G
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Geelong
I think what hurts Cameron and Hawkins is they steal goals off each other. Same is happening at the moment for McKay with Curnow. At the moment Riewoldts poor form mean Lynch is the focal point at Richmond, so he is my favourite to take it. And I think white 2m Peter will kick a lot of goals, his issue is he plays for a very poor team.

The Bomb

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Dec 17, 2010
AFL Club
Essendon
2 Metre Peter is disadvantaged by playing at Essendon.

Blue1980

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 9, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Arsenal
2 Metre Peter is disadvantaged by playing at Essendon.

Yeah but he doesn’t have as many others to take goals off him (currently at least), I mean Harry McKay won it for us last year and we weren’t very good.

Back One Out

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Jeremy Cameron will win it, provided he doesn't twang his hamstring and miss games

Seems to have developed a nice understanding with Hawkins

Percel

Percel doesn't like microwave meals
Feb 6, 2013
Champtown ACT
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Champtown Campaigners
gary coleman wtf GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Falcon3518

All Australian
Suspended
Mar 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
yeah cameron's better tho

Normally yes, but Lynch is in really good form atm and you don’t really need to be that good to kick a bag of at least 7 in most of those games. He also doesn’t have another key forward stealing his goals like Hawkins (Riewoldt isn’t as good). We’ll just have to wait and see.

Cripps 'n' Blue Bloods

Sir Cripps of Carlton House
Mar 26, 2015
Bendigo
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Melbourne Tigers Philadelphia 76ers
It's wide open. Great to see.

While I'm not expecting Harry or Charlie to win it this year, I'm curious if a team has ever won back to back Colemans with different players?

KissKiss

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 26, 2012
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Bit saddened that Daniher hurt his shoulder. Was going at a good rate before that and looked likely to have a big year.

Lynch is in very hot form and does have some easy games to play. Will be interesting to see if he maintains it

carlton4lyfe

All Australian
Jul 18, 2021
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
Patrick Cripps

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad