Review Dees v Handbaggers: the Good, Bad, Fugly & Apocalyptic

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done guys! It was an absolute pleasure to watch that overrated bunch of arrogant pricks cut down to size. The Dees worked harder, were braver and thoroughly deserved the victory - really hope you all enjoy it too after so many disappointing seasons recently. Thanks for a wonderful night of entertainment!! :)

24 disposals, 7 marks, 4 tackles, 3 goals ... The Weid has arrived folks

Someone should start on his Hall of Fame application now.

Congrats on the win guys. Outplayed us from the opening siren to the final siren. If anything, the scoreboard flattered us.

Best of luck for next week and the rest of the finals series.

Actively avoided this forum while I was at the game. Old man and I pretty much have no voice left and almost died of stress.

Go you ******* amazing Dees, what a ******* feeling!

The Weid has arrived, Lewis showed his finals experience and Selwood was hysterically awful. What a time to be alive.

Good: Ablett is Vineys Bitch

Bad: Dangerfield. He's an over rated hack job cry baby.

Fugly: Geelong in general. The club, the place, the people, it's just fugly.

Apocalyptic: The mess in my pants right now. haha I kid, I kid. :p

An odd one to throw out as a positive. But I really enjoyed Ling's commentary tonight.

Otherwise glad to actually win and not just go out. Looking forward to next week and beating the Hawks who did not disgrace themselves against Richmond.

I love the fact that fox rated the 3 best on ground Brayshaw Salem and Weid.

Roosy can take some of the credit but 3 of my whipping boys were in the bests and if 3 blokes I didn't rate are standing up it's no wonder we are playing so well. We have contributions right down to the 22nd player.

I think Harmes was sensational again, Selwood didn't do a ******* thing but sook and complain and Harmes had 26 touches, 10 tackles and a goal. Plus he exploded out of stoppages a couple times. He's a ******* star at the moment.

Gus was huge in the 3rd but his kicking was still poor, he only seems to have vision 50m up field and kicks to out numbers far too often. If he can sharpen up his decision making he can be an AA no doubt. At the moment he's a little Brent Moloney with his kicking.

Vanders is built for finals. That campaigner is the legal version of choppy Pickett. Absolutely left some cats blokes in a mess.

Petracca looks so confused on the field, he has no idea what to do when he has the ball it looks like he has too many instructions in his head. I think he needs to be let off the leash, he was called selfish by the coaching staff and now he has overcompensated.

Lewis immense, this was the reason we got him. The last 2 years were irrelevant it's finals footy he is here for.

Frost Nev Hibberd Omac Salem and Lewis take a bow. Our defence crushed them. Absolotely all over them.

Best part of all we can ******* win next week, no doubt in my mind at all. Hawks smalls are elite in the the forward so while Omac and Frost were vital, now it's Nev Salem and Lewis who will be tested big time

Massive congrats, we're in danger of being out in straight sets if you guys play like that next week. Must be a good feeling finally getting revenge for 186, and I gotta admit it's always fun seeing Geelong lose . Enjoy the win!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are the best in the world! We are the best in the world! We have beaten Geelong 75-46 in football! It is utterly amazing! We have beaten Geelong! Geelong, mighty club of birth - Joel Selwood, Patrick Dangerfield, Gary Ablett, Tom Hawkins, we have beaten them all! We have beaten them all! Chris Scott can you hear me? Chris Scott, I have a message for you right in the middle of the season, I have a message for you: We have knocked Geelong out of the finals! Chris Scott, as they say in your language in the boxing bars around Corio Bay: Your boys took a hell of a beating! Your boys took a hell of a beating!

I think my biggest Good was the fact that Dangerfield was ordinary, Selwood was in effective, and Ablett was irrelevant until half time, and inconsequential there after. Given it was the finals experience, and the amazingness of those 3 that was apparently going to bury us ... It's very satisfying to see them be completely out worked, and completely out played by a (somehow) less rated midfield.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back