Review Dees v the Blood-Stained angels: the Good, Bad and Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah I have no idea what game people were watching if they're calling that close. Swans looked a level above us for the vast majority of the night.
Even when we were on top on the scoreboard early it felt like the Swans were cleaner and more composed, was only a matter of time until they ran away with the win.
I don’t know, we looked like we were on top at least until the Kossie goal in the second quarter IMO. But once the Swans ramped up their pressure from there and in the second half we looked well out of it except for a few looks from centre clearance.

I don’t know, we looked like we were on top at least until the Kossie goal in the second quarter IMO.
Kozzie's goal was 90 seconds into the second quarter.... our next goal was at the 28 minute mark of the second.

I thought it was pretty even in general play in the first quarter, I think we were ten points up going into the second? That Heeney miss wouldn't happen 99 times out of 100.

Kozzie's goal was 90 seconds into the second quarter.... our next goal was at the 28 minute mark of the second.

I thought it was pretty even in general play in the first quarter, I think we were ten points up going into the second? That Heeney miss wouldn't happen 99 times out of 100.
Even but with a slight advantage to us. I’m not saying we were dominating, but I wouldn’t have said at that stage that the result was inevitable. Undoubtedly we capitulated after the Hayward goal

Also, our next goal after the Kossie one was in the third quarter, not the second 🤪

Remove this Banner Ad

Back