Review Dees v the Dusty Tigers: the Good, Bad and Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

The mentality to get soundly beaten for 3 quarters and then go ballistic in the last to win us the game with big marks and straight kicking in front of 85k at the G is insane.

Could have had 4 or 5 in the last, umps missed two calls when the Tigs defender panicked and scragged him too, as well as one he missed. Was against some VFL level defenders at times in the last but who cares, he will be against VFL level defenders against North next week too and should kick a bag.

We should collaborate and start a lab of some sort
Cat Wow GIF

My girlfriend told me that Tom Mcdonald played like s**t and should be dropped, I told her he wasn’t even playing last night. So basically Tmac is playing so poorly that you don’t even notice he’s not out there.

My girlfriend told me that Tom Mcdonald played like s**t and should be dropped, I told her he wasn’t even playing last night. So basically Tmac is playing so poorly that you don’t even notice he’s not out there.
That’s why they call him Tom “THE PHANTOM MENACE” McDonald! 🥳🤗👀

Can honestly say I didn’t rate anyone’s performance for the game as being genuinely good. Had no idea who they were going to give the medal to.

JVR’s last quarter the only standout.

On the ugly side, I’ve never seen a forward group continually running away from the kicker rather than leading up like we did on numerous occasions. Maybe the forwards know the ball is just going to get bombed over their heads if they do lead, but it’s seriously troubling for a group supposedly going for a premiership that the disconnect is so extreme.
might be the Larry David...but I think you're the best poster on this board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back