List Mgmt. Delisted free agents 2016 - discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon have delisted Shaun Mckernan but will pick him in the rookie draft. He is flakey, but he fills a need on our list. Don't know. I assume he would have more impact than Eddy?

I knew as soon as I saw that McKernan had been delisted that someone in this forum would suggest him.

He is absolutely useless! Hardly got a game for the bottom team this season when half their squad was suspended.

No thanks.

Essendon have delisted Shaun Mckernan but will pick him in the rookie draft. He is flakey, but he fills a need on our list. Don't know. I assume he would have more impact than Eddy?

Immaterial I know because we will not entertain McKernan but McKernan is a ruckman and Eddy a forward. If we have Ryder then Lobbe then Trengove we are less likely to need a third ruckman than a replacement for Schultz, Eddy could fill the bill as a forward. On that basis I would have Eddy well in front of another ruckman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How come Port keep scraping the bottom of the barrel? Spending time with players that are not up to AFL standard. We have a fetish for mediocrity surely. It has to change!
Chill, nobody said the club is actually looking at McKernan or Everitt.

How come Port keep scraping the bottom of the barrel? Spending time with players that are not up to AFL standard. We have a fetish for mediocrity surely. It has to change!
297.png

i doubt they will get X Richards now as well...

Hard to tell. Essendon have 5 open list spots and picks 1, 20, 29, 41 & 68. Do they value Richards a better prospect than pick 68? Might depend on who is left late in the draft.

Josh Green has signed with Essendon as a DFA.
That ones a bit mystifying. Not sure what he really offers them.
I like him, and would not have been upset had we grabbed him. But another smallish forward would not have pleased people here. As we have recontracted Monfries it's moot. As far as Essendon goes, sure why not?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back