D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Masala have always been a weak club looking for an easy way out, many clubs have lost players and stayed in division football, or if they went to a thirds competition they didn’t have two sides. Shocking decision by a club who is scared to play actual football.
Got no idea mate

Take ya whinging and whining about masala elsewhere I’ll find that link to the vafa thirds thread if ya want it. They had their opportunity and took a different path, the amount of rubbish that gets spoken about the lower clubs on big footy is atrocious, Keysborough oc will win the flag this year and that’s enuff said. All she wrote. Fat lady’s sung. Albert park are rubbish, powerhouse rubbish, Canterbury rubbish and don’t even get me started about the Bullies.

What’s happen to people celebrating good footy that Keysborough jocs have been dishing up… worlds gone mad with you whinging lot!

Take ya whinging and whining about masala elsewhere I’ll find that link to the vafa thirds thread if ya want it. They had their opportunity and took a different path, the amount of rubbish that gets spoken about the lower clubs on big footy is atrocious, Keysborough oc will win the flag this year and that’s enuff said. All she wrote. Fat lady’s sung. Albert park are rubbish, powerhouse rubbish, Canterbury rubbish and don’t even get me started about the Bullies.

What’s happen to people celebrating good footy that Keysborough jocs have been dishing up… worlds gone mad with you whinging lot!
Agree with the first time part - a lot of talk about a club not even in the division. As for St Johns, they've already lost a game

Couldn’t have said it better myself bigbadbud. Only masala that matters to me is the one in my curry. Hopefully get to run in to you around the grounds this year.

As for JOCS, absolutely looking like the team to beat. Handy saving their bodies early in the season for a late charge, whoever their coach is knows what they’re doing. Good to see their use of a zone for once.

Just curious as to the finances of these clubs. Upgraded ground looking killer - is the cash used for this also giving them a one up on other clubs in Div 3??? I thought losing that shipping container would’ve broken the camels back but we’re seeing the opposite. Asking for a mate, where did this come from???? Lots of talk about their keyborough affiliant club. Again don’t care about them they’re not Div 3. But interested in them

Great fight between the bullies and cobras.

BL

5a5080583da09e918c5e2b381e508b28.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Couldn’t have said it better myself bigbadbud. Only masala that matters to me is the one in my curry. Hopefully get to run in to you around the grounds this year.

As for JOCS, absolutely looking like the team to beat. Handy saving their bodies early in the season for a late charge, whoever their coach is knows what they’re doing. Good to see their use of a zone for once.

Just curious as to the finances of these clubs. Upgraded ground looking killer - is the cash used for this also giving them a one up on other clubs in Div 3??? I thought losing that shipping container would’ve broken the camels back but we’re seeing the opposite. Asking for a mate, where did this come from???? Lots of talk about their keyborough affiliant club. Again don’t care about them they’re not Div 3. But interested in them

Great fight between the bullies and cobras.

BL

5a5080583da09e918c5e2b381e508b28.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Thanks BL, looks like you’ve been having a brilliant time on the beach recently!

Little whispers told me they were selling car parts as a means of fundraising to make up for the stolen shipping container contents. I’m just a natural div 3 supporter from close by so not sure how true that is.

I heard another little yarn when I run into a bloke at Doveton Dan Murphy’s that the one and only Anthony McDonald Tipungwuiti was considering a move to Thomas Carroll reserve as he is friends with a coach, but due to the lack of history on the walls he thought he was better off going to a more celebrated club at the imperials. Imagine the damage he could do against sides like Richmond Centrals! Sheesh would give those north side soyboys a run for their money too!

It’s a real shame because it’s not the flags on the walls it’s the people in the halls that really makes footy clubs and they missed out all because of that bloody stolen shipping container!

Hopefully see you round the grounds for a chat soon BL! Stay vertical!

Another wedding for Albert Park on weekend?

Hearing rumours the Lee brothers are going to Richmond. Not sure how true that is, esepcially given Sam hasn't even played this year.

Powerhouse
North Brunswick
St Johns
Swinburne

Will be the final 4, lock it in now (Order may change).

Centrals, Canterbury, La Trobe unlucky to miss out.

With the disparity in the competition (Eley, BH and Chaddy) sides will be unable to make up the gap. Percentage will contribute to what is almost another game.

It's unfortunate that it has come to this only 3 weeks into the season. If you can make a case for Centrals, Canterbury, La Trobe or anyone else I'm all ears.

Powerhouse
North Brunswick
St Johns
Swinburne

With the disparity in the competition (Eley, BH and Chaddy) sides will be unable to make up the gap. Percentage will contribute to what is almost another game.

It's unfortunate that it has come to this only 3 weeks into the season. If you can make a case for Centrals, Canterbury, La Trobe or anyone else I'm all ears.
heard from a reliable sauce theres legs on a BHN and Eley Park merger. seems to me that the retirement of local footy legend ruck machine has decommissioned the demons as a whole

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Powerhouse
North Brunswick
St Johns
Swinburne

Cobras and Richmond are alot better then Swinburne

He is a very angry man

Didnt BHN only get in because STJOC fielded a ineligible player>??

heard from a reliable sauce theres legs on a BHN and Eley Park merger. seems to me that the retirement of local footy legend ruck machine has decommissioned the demons as a whole

BHN have dropped off a little this year, however they were strong in the small div 4 pool last year after being perennial cellar dwellers for years. Even got a thirds up.
Why would they go through all that pain to merge with a team a lot worse off than them. Unless it was a takeover as such, keep BHN name, colors and ground+facilities (which are head and shoulders better than EP).

EP as well went through 2022 with half a ressies team getting pantsed every week, 1 win as a club the whole of 2023, will still get belted most weeks in this merged division but at least look like they have numbers to start getting improving now so dont see this merge happening unless both teams had a mini walkout

Rnd 4
Richmond by 29
Nth brunswick by 22
Box hill by 3
St johns by 89
Chadstone by 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Back