Preview Episode XIX - Return of the Jordy (Swans vs Crows - Sat 23/7 13:45 AEST @ SCG)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love it! Team is crushing it so why change it?
Yup. In 05 we had the sum total of one change in something like the entire last month of the H & A (Luke Vogels out for Sean Dempster, IIRC) and at the time that level of stability was touted as one of the factors in our success.

Not bad.
Saturday, July 23, 1:45pm at SCG

How to watch on Fox Footy: Channel 503 from 1.30pm, with Brenton Speed, Brad Johnson, Gerard Healy and Ben Dixon.
Glad they have not given Dunstall our game, so negative, not a big fan of the swans either.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hungry Late Show GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Me during the game.

Hope the lads treat this game as robbie fox said a few weeks ago...play like you're the hunter instead of the hunted.

It comes from the model the BOM uses for forecasting. On the main. ECMWF. (*they also use a couple others)
Your post Above .That is a 24 hour forecast. That being 12.01am Saturday to 11.59pm Saturday.
During those 24 hours there is a 80% chance of showers and up to 4-6mm.
That could occur in the hours 1am to 3am Saturday and that would still technically be correct.

BOM have a useful tool on their website.
On that you can see their official forecast for 1pm as a 25% to 50% chance of a shower.
I trust Donza before I trust the BoM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back