Remove this Banner Ad

sorted

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham, West Ham, Real Betis
Reminds me a bit of that season under Fat Sam we were in the top 3 at Christmas playing a 4-4-2 diamond with Stewart Downing at the top, we lost to Chelsea at Stamford Bridge and the players were basically on their summer holiday from then onwards.
Finished 12th and qualified for the Europa League :p

Palace away will be a good test for us, I'd still be happy with a top 10 finish really, but keeping Antonio fit will be the key.
A draw would be decent. Palace can do anything on the day. They put 5 past West Brom then shipped 3 to Villa and 7 to Liverpool. Hopefully a new striker will come in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bradesmaen

Hall of Famer
Apr 8, 2007
Dublin
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SJ Sharks/Everton/NY Jets
🤣 Just admit you were wrong
Brighton don't want him
Guess Dean Henderson was on the transfer list last year for United. They'll want him back after Steele and Sanchez have made multiple gaffs recently. Potter living and dying by the sword. He won't last the season.

Topkent

Hall of Famer
Aug 29, 2010
Canada
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Winnipeg Jets
Guess Dean Henderson was on the transfer list last year for United. They'll want him back after Steele and Sanchez have made multiple gaffs recently. Potter living and dying by the sword. He won't last the season.
🤣🤣
Your logic makes no sense at all haha

moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
Timperley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City ****
We've developed a real "I told you so" culture on this board where we end up discussing what someone said about an issue far more than we discuss the issue itself.

It"s a shame.

Anyway, good move for Ryan. Wasnt getting a look in at Brighton and I'd imagine there would be a fair amount if pride for an Aussie in being part of a club like Arsenal.

moomba

TheBrownDog
Oct 3, 2001
Timperley
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Man City ****
Crap that KDB is out, will miss some important games too.

Beenardo is starting to look more like he was a few years back. Need that to continue, and Gundogan carry on his current form.

Remove this Banner Ad