Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

If another cash league this year is too much for some that's understandable, happy to put it in the backburner for the time being..

No thank you.

Not interested in an IDP league.

You must be one of the only 12 people left in the world who play standard. Not surprising you're so out of touch given you don't have big footy on dark mode.

You must be one of the only 12 people left in the world who play standard. Not surprising you're so out of touch given you don't have big footy on dark mode.
I have an annual PPR redraft league and a .5 ppr 30 roster dynasty league thanks.

I have an annual PPR redraft league and a .5 ppr 30 roster dynasty league thanks.

That still doesn't excuse your interest in joining a standard dynasty league. 👎

Which league are you speaking of?

Omega, I'm not even in it, just thought you'd like to be sociable and join in a league with your fellow NFL board mates.:(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is it a standard dynasty league?

Perhaps you should join your fellow board mates?
We don't do standard, no one has since 2005
I'm in enough leagues, always looking to get some new people involved tho.

Hey guys I'm starting a dynasty league. It's $50 per season.

Type: Dynasty
Experience: Startup
Sites used: Fantrax (by far the best for dynasty)
Draft type: Snake

Trying to get an all Aussie league going. I've written out a set of rules that I can send to anyone that is interested.

Cheers

I have an orphaned dynasty team in a 10-team superflex league on MFL if anyone is interested. The league is for bragging rights only but competitive all the same.

The team in question is decent, finished 3rd last season, and has blue chips like Davin Cook and Josh Jacobs on the roster.

Let me know if anyone is keen or has further queries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back