Autopsy Garbage vs Gold Coast. Pox filth. Enjoy the off season

Remove this Banner Ad

Goater looks a footballer.

Goodnight and good luck to Jack Mahony. An industrious career in the EDFL being sledged for looking like a 41 year old man awaits.

LDU was pretty good. JHF had some moments. I think we have Pick 1 and Clarkson.

Let's hope none of our footballers spin the wheel of overseas end-of-season injuries this off-season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We were so bad that Alex Sexton gets his first-ever after-the-game interview

That Goater hasn’t played all year is an indictment on the club. Has all the tools and was playing well in the VFL, and yet we consistently chose to pick plodders over him. Wasted a season of development.
Yes and no. Prolly had a spring in his step he may not have had of it was beaten out of him. Onwards and up

Jesus that was hard to watch. Even in the first half when we had it, the usual garbage forward 50 entries, but somehow a combination of poor leading and poor kickin into 50.

And i found myself using this phrase all too often this year: "and then we lost by ten goals". Didnt even matter what preceeded it. And here we are again.

Still, onwards and upwards and whatnot.

Can't be too hard on ourselves, not much you can do when Alex Sexton's up and about.

Imagine knowing a seasoned task master with serious runs on the board is ready to come in, and putting in a completely half assed game to show you’re not really too fussed. When they’re pouring beers or getting up at 4 doing hard yakka I hope they regret it.

I was going to use this gif 1660978185945.gif in the game day thread and say I am to the off season but it had been shut abruptly, can’t understand why lol. Any way our victory was yesterday.Onwards and upwards hopefully from here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back