Preview Geelong vs Bulldogs, Friday 18 June GMHBA @ 7:50pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I'm thinking with Higgins that we won't see him in a Bankers guernsey tomorrow and that he'll be back in the senior side to face Brisbane

Looking forward to seeing how he goes about polishing the country football skill to AFL standard in a week flat to justify his return.......

But I suspect a free pass will prove you right.

Out of him and Narkle and we know they like Zach.
Wouldn't be surprised to see them to with Higgins as the medical sub and be crossing fingers he's not needed - that will allow those who haven't played a match since before the bye or in terms of the VFL the weekend we played the Suns, to get a run in the legs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missing Dunkley and Treloar I think the dogs struggle. They don't have enough height in attack to cause match up issues in defence, and if we can get enough ball in there I think our forward line will literally rip the dogs defenders to bits. After a break, with the named team... Could see this being a smashing. Tight start and then just blow them open. O'Connor to Bont, Danger/Parfitt tacking turns on Libba.

Missing Dunkley and Treloar I think the dogs struggle. They don't have enough height in attack to cause match up issues in defence, and if we can get enough ball in there I think our forward line will literally rip the dogs defenders to bits. After a break, with the named team... Could see this being a smashing. Tight start and then just blow them open. O'Connor to Bont, Danger/Parfitt tacking turns on Libba.

I reckon our forwards beat their backs but we have to get the ball in there and win the midfield battle first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back