No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was hammered at the time so I probably imagined it, but he looked nonplussed singing the national anthem. Move along, nothing to see here.
Probably had flashbacks to the last time he sang the National Anthem, on GF day!

duckwood just got sent off in the International rules test
The best part about this was the amount of conspiracy theorists on the main board who suggested that Selwood was only sent off because Stevic is a Hawthorn supporter.

LOL.

Found a weird mistake in that article. Read this.

There's no error there. Alisha Horan died in Gary Ablett's hotel room - hence 'his' hotel room.

Please don't try and act superior around some of the quality posters on this board - particularly when you are wrong.

There's no error there. Alisha Horan died in Gary Ablett's hotel room - hence 'his' hotel room.

Please don't try and act superior around some of the quality posters on this board - particularly when you are wrong.
Guess who didn't read the whole article very well.
That's right ME.
I kinda fell like an idiot at the moment. Sorry 89Adopter and Off the Couch
No sarcasm at all this was my bad.

Guess who didn't read the whole article very well.
That's right ME.
I kinda fell like an idiot at the moment. Sorry 89Adopter and Off the Couch
No sarcasm at all this was my bad.
Gosh. Are you an alien? Admitting you're wrong on Big Footy is a rare thing. Harden up son/daughter! ;)

Gosh. Are you an alien? Admitting you're wrong on Big Footy is a rare thing. Harden up son/daughter! ;)
Well then

I WAS RIGHT. I DIDN'T MAKE A MISTAKE THE MEDIA MADE A MISTAKE

(Log in to remove this ad.)

23754963_10154900496800925_6160116753422324825_n.jpg

Is it just me or has T.Mitchell slimmed down a fair bit?

Did anyone catch Roughie's media conference on Monday?
He was very impressive.

I know that Hodgey was pretty nervous in front of cameras but he was still okay. Roughie steps it up to another level, joking and bantering with the media but still answering all the serious questions.

Roughie would make a great politician, except he's too honest !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back