No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawthorn Classics II DVD Pack is finally out, and it contains the following games:
1993 Round 13 v North Melbourne
2008 Round 22 v Carlton
2009 Round 6 v Carlton
2010 Round 13 v Essendon
2012 Round 17 v Collingwood
2016 Round 5 v Adelaide

Hawthorn Classics II DVD Pack is finally out, and it contains the following games:
1993 Round 13 v North Melbourne
2008 Round 22 v Carlton
2009 Round 6 v Carlton
2010 Round 13 v Essendon
2012 Round 17 v Collingwood
2016 Round 5 v Adelaide

Lack of 2014 Round 3 v Fremantle makes me a sad panda :(

You might want tolook into the man's history before throwing that sort of stuff at ACA. You'll probably find he knows a fair bit about him, as opposed to "fcuk-all" as you put it. It's all there in print.

Look up Alicia Horan. If he's innocent of this crime, then he's innocent, if he's guilty then I hope they throw the book at him.
& everything you read in print is true, isn’t it ?? FFS
What else does ACA know about him ?
Does ACA know him personally ?

I can tell you grumbleguts, that I do know him personally.
He isn’t an angel but there is so much bullish!t written about him, it starts off in the media then keyboard warriors add to it

Just like we did with one of our own who faced the same accusation, we just need to leave this alone, let it play itself out and comment if necessary when everything is dealt with

You fcukhead. You know nothing about the case (as none of us do) nor do you know fcuk all about him.
It flogs like you that start fcuking rumours & spread bullish!t that cause others grief.

Yikes... you need to chill a bit wahawk. It's an online forum and people are allowed opinions, irrespective of the amount of data they had to form them...

Peace brother.

He isn’t an angel but there is so much bullish!t written about him, it starts off in the media then keyboard warriors add to it
So a young girl didn’t die of a drug overdose in his company while using drugs he supplied? All while he was too off his face to do anything about it?

Let me put it this way: You only need to * one goat to be known as a goat *er.

Cool! You know him personally! So Cool! So Cool!

And that gives you the right to swear at ACA does it?

That North player melting in the media about people not rating North’s list.... he seems pretty clueless if he thinks Robbie Tarant is comparable to Rance.

That North player melting in the media about people not rating North’s list.... he seems pretty clueless if he thinks Robbie Tarant is comparable to Rance.

Link?!

Edit- found it was Macmillan. Solid melt

Last edited:

It’s good that North’s players are as deluded as some of their fans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Burgers holding a cup with Chris Scott makes me feel nauseous.
Agreed, Chris Scott isn't fit to tie Burgoyne's boots. Shuan is an all-time great, Scott is the least-deserving "Premiership coach" in history.

duckwood just got sent off in the International rules test
Late and high. The prick should get done for two in the regular season next year.

Watched what must have been a half-time review of the incident. Some turkey on the panel says that sort of tackle is common in AFL but it is illegal under international rules. FFS, it is illegal in Aussie Rules too.

Cool! You know him personally! So Cool! So Cool!

And that gives you the right to swear at ACA does it?
How mature of you grumbleguts. Such a quality post. Well done.

How about you get off your high horse. You wanna take the moral high ground about me swearing at a poster but your happy to back them up over a post where they are claiming that someone should be locked up in jail for offences that they know nothing about.
Guilty until proven innocent. That’s the Australian way isn’t it ?
That’s how the Australian media play it out too, cause that sells papers. Reporting on an AFL player who used to regularly go to the children’s hospital (off his own back) to cheer up kids, doesn’t sell papers so it doesn’t get reported

Have you read in the papers lately about why Vickery retired ?

Have you read about ex players considering suicide ?

Maybe if posters kept their uneducated opinions to themselves then more players & ex players would feel a lot happier in life.

But NO. You’d prefer to have a crack at me for swearing.
Again, well done. You are a quality poster. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back