Go Richmond! Go Crows!

Remove this Banner Ad

I like the crows, so going for them ain't that hard.

But Richmond?? *shudder*

If Richmond beat Essendon today... I shall... go to the Richmond boards and proclaim Tambling is better than Franklin.

But Richmond?? *shudder*

If Richmond beat Essendon today... I shall... go to the Richmond boards and proclaim Tambling is better than Franklin.

Seriously it is like baracking for the poor guy fighting outside his weight division. However due to all their down trodden years I think that Richmond supporters are far less cocky than the bombers so I say ....

C'mon the Tiges!

Think of the greater good, wolves. The greater good!

I am mate, I am! Why else would I say something that would lead to me having to do something so incredibly unbelievable? Do you know how embarrassing it would be to go and proclaim Tambling is better than Franklin?
;)

Surely those miserable Richmond flogs could do something useful for a change.

But Richmond?? *shudder*

lol.. Wolves, it may be that you might have to make a visit to the Richmond board..
They look like they MAY, and I mean a BIG MAY, win, IF they don't lose momentum in the last half, like they did last week. Unfortunately, the tigers don't know how to win, but they have a chance again today...Who would EVER think we would barrack for the tigers to win, not me!!! GO TIGES.. Then again, who doesn't like to see the scum lose.. yessssss hehehe.But let's not get ahead of ourselves just yet.Still a half of football to go..

At this stage there are interesting parallels between Jade as player and jade as a coach.

Fantastic lead up and mark ----> terrible at converting.

I.E - > Great at getting in front..... crap at winning.

Lets hope they turn it around.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back