Game Day Grand Final, 2023 - Collingwood vs. Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the boys are not overawed by the occasion, I think we win comfortably. The occasion is the big if though. We are simply a better team but do our boys believe that? If they do, we’ll be celebrating a flag this afternoon.
Your first line yes. Lets hope we can cope with the pressure and what this day will bring. getting ready to hit the train and into the game. Good luck all.

I had a pretty big one last night and am now awake and excited and a tad dusty.

My flight leaves at 7:15 tomorrow morning and I have just realised daylight savings kicks in at 2am.. might need to push that return flight back a tad.

I had a pretty big one last night and am now awake and excited and a tad dusty.

My flight leaves at 7:15 tomorrow morning and I have just realised daylight savings kicks in at 2am.. might need to push that return flight back a tad.

Yeah same. Little bit concerned that my phone isn’t gonna auto kick in the new time and surprise I’m an hour late

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good morning everyone..:)

I'm a bit concerned, I've woken up after a good nights sleep (so sure I wouldn't sleep) and I feel calm and relaxedo_O

..is it because we are experiencing something we've only dreamt about, which in its self is unusual and therefor I too am feeling different?

It's a bit scary so fingers crossed it's a good sign.....mind you, it is only early in the day.

Whatever, that the boys have got this far is monumental in what is our history.......so no matter the results I feel so proud and happy for Fagan and what he has done for our club..

...and our boys? Well it's been a long hard road to get to this day so hope they go out and give it all they've got and then some, each and every one of them.....and guess what, if they do that they just might hold up that magnificent cup at the end of it all..

Sit back and enjoy whatever the day brings folks..

(I probably will feel different come game time. It's weird how I feel right now)

Good morning everyone..:)

I'm a bit concerned, I've woken up after a good nights sleep (so sure I wouldn't sleep) and I feel calm and relaxedo_O

..is it because we are experiencing something we've only dreamt about, which in its self is unusual and therefor I too am feeling different?

It's a bit scary so fingers crossed it's a good sign.....mind you, it is only early in the day.

Whatever, that the boys have got this far is monumental in what is our history.......so no matter the results I feel so proud and happy for Fagan and what he has done for our club..

...and our boys? Well it's been a long hard road to get to this day so hope they go out and give it all they've got and then some, each and every one of them.....and guess what, if they do that they just might hold up that magnificent cup at the end of it all..

Sit back and enjoy whatever the day brings folks..

(I probably will feel different come game time. It's weird how I feel right now)
I’ve resigned myself to the fact that it’ll either be one of the best days of my life or worst which I really don’t want to think about occurring.

I think it’s the fact that Collingwood is the opposition has me feeling that way.

Hardwick, Clarkson and Chris Scott all tipping Brisbane :straining:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back