Hawthorn sack CEO

Remove this Banner Ad

hire a person from outside footy.......then sack her for a lack of footy knowledge..

sounds legit.

Unless she bought something really unique to the football club I will never understand peoples motivation to appoint people that have never been a professional part of the core business esp. as a CEO, just crazy.

Can I be outraged about this somehow?

Yes, Aramis and purplearmy leading the way. Start by arguing against points never made by anyone in the thread, and claim the PC crowd, the Left and SJW witchhunts are out in force. Also, don't forgot to turn your night light on, those shadows can be scary to jump at.

Yes, Aramis and purplearmy leading the way. Start by arguing against points never made by anyone in the thread, and claim the PC crowd, the Left and SJW witchhunts are out in force. Also, don't forgot to turn your night light on, those shadows can be scary to jump at.

Conservatives are becoming more predictable than a Don Pyke gameplan. Too much Bolta in their diet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unless she bought something really unique to the football club I will never understand peoples motivation to appoint people that have never been a professional part of the core business esp. as a CEO, just crazy.
I agree, unless it's somebody really impressing in another field.

I also wonder if AFL clubs ever produce business cases to justify investments like huge new training facilities and if they do, do the members get to see it. I don't remember it for the True Value Solar Centre, but I was out of the country at the time and not paying a lot of attention.

Dingley is a risky move, AFLW is diversifying core business and is the obvious priority for AFL clubs.

Is the board at Hawthorn unanimously comfortable with the existing revenue streams, dominated by pokies?

They're actually quite big organisations when you think about it, but AFL football should be core business, so I'm not sure why people are deriding an AFLW application. My understanding is that Waverley Park is essentially free but Dingley will be a big capital outlay and doesn't have a lot of potential for returns.

I won't know what to think about this until Caroline Wilson tells me.

Ms Gaudry might have expected some moral support from that quarter, but Caro's still in another headspace atm...

youve-got-a-59d1b3.jpg

Tracey is a Geelong supporter. I suspect that Hawthorn's bias against Geelong inevitably led to them use her as a scapegoat for how this season panned out for them.

Ruthless on and off field that's why we have an unbelievable average since 1961, a premiership every 4.3 years. Clarko will get another one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back