Henderson has Gone (to Hawthorn?)

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if paperwork was lodged and no one thought it neccessary to alert the media.

Random fringe players announce they want out and it gets reported on. Some have played a handful of games.

Hendo has been in the system for 8 years and has played 90 odd games. AFL media would report it. They don't say no to much.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

As pointed out in another thread a team may not have picked Henderson as a FA for fear of jepodising their compensation pick. So that leaves Richmond (vickery), freo (mayne) and kangas (wells). Anyone I missed?
Collingwood with Nathan Brown?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where are the posters who thought Hendo had value due to his bruise free elimination final against the Dogs?

Cheney and Brown will be the next Hendo whipping boys after Mackay. Melt under pressure against top 4 sides.

As pointed out in another thread a team may not have picked Henderson as a FA for fear of jepodising their compensation pick. So that leaves Richmond (vickery), freo (mayne) and kangas (wells). Anyone I missed?

That was me! That was me! It came to me and i thought, is that even how it works now?!

It's nice to actually get something right. Thank you for doing the extra bit of research for potential targets ;)

Where are the posters who thought Hendo had value due to his bruise free elimination final against the Dogs?

Cheney and Brown will be the next Hendo whipping boys after Mackay. Melt under pressure against top 4 sides.

Hard to blame any of the defenders considering the way our mids got monstered and the amount of oressure less ball they were expected to defend. Cheney was ok anyway, Brown clearly injured the last part of the year.

So Bicks thinks Hendo will probably have 3 clubs crawling after him for good money now free agency period is over.
Is he kidding himself or on the mark?

Sent from my LG-V410 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back