Henderson has Gone (to Hawthorn?)

Remove this Banner Ad

It happened on the eastern wing & was witnesses by all watching from centre wing.

You are in denial if you think it never happened.

I commented on bigfooty at the time & wasn't alone in this.

You've never backed it up with anything and at best there was about 4 Hendo haters who agreed with that assessment.

You've never backed it up with anything and at best there was about 4 Hendo haters who agreed with that assessment.
It happened right in front of me! I turned to my mate in disbelief & he confirmed what we saw. It happened - fact.

Hendo doesn't deserve to be delisted whilst Mackay remains on the list. Mackay is by far the lesser player, but certainly more durable. Which is somewhat unfortunate.
Neither should be on our list.

You make it out like hendo is twice the player of mackay, when the reality is neither should be playing as we have better alternatives with higher upside.

Hendo was not unlucky to be delisted, but mackay is lucky to be contracted.

Both Hendo and Mackay shouldn't be on the list. I'm really hoping Mackay has a performance clause to trigger his fourth year (aka. we can delist him at the end of 2017 if we don't play him like Henderson)
Silly comment. unfortunately they are two players that can run and carry and as yku well know this is an area we are lacking

Silly comment. unfortunately they are two players that can run and carry and as yku well know this is an area we are lacking

But what do they do with it after they run and carry? That's a pretty important aspect of the run and carry type of player.

We are not lacking. We brought in several players for this reason. Henderson's and Mackay's 'run and carry' is/was close to worthless most of the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So are we set to swoop on a potential spud and most likely box hill for his remaining years or has he got potential

Remove this Banner Ad

Back