Recommitted Hunter Clark [OOC 2023] - Linked with North, manager says he's staying

Remove this Banner Ad

Jon Ralph saying that he’s staying.

But Sammy Edmund said he’s going to north for a futuresecond rounder to play with his good mate ldu under clarko 🤣🤣🤣
Edmund is more credible than Ralph especially with north news

I could see us trying to get Hunter as part of the JHF deal. It seems port are struggling to get the deal done by themselves

Edmund is more credible than Ralph especially with north news

I could see us trying to get Hunter as part of the JHF deal. It seems port are struggling to get the deal done by themselves
Which first rounder are port gonna give the saints?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why don't we give North pick 9 to take Hunter Clark off our hands? They need all the help they can get.

Would Ports pick 33, Bonner and Hayes be enough for Clark and a late pick coming back?

Which is then Ofcourse on trades with the JHF trade.
As it stands, it's unlikely Clark will be traded anyway. Seems to have cooled on North after the Clarko news.

If he was traded, it would need to be for more than a late 2nd and some fringe players.

Would Ports pick 33, Bonner and Hayes be enough for Clark and a late pick coming back?

Which is then Ofcourse on trades with the JHF trade.

What we are likely to get with that deal is 3 bits and pieces/GOP players. Types that are dime a dozen.

Hunter Clark has the potential to be much more than just a GOP.

I would prefer to keep him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back